• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

We haven't really figured out why some people are suddenly having Hotspot troubles. Could be Sprint/Boost, could be some of the latest changes to AIO mod, etc. However, this one works every time for me-http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2156006-linked in post #4 of the XDA thread as well.

Does Project X have that Sprint phone info app in it? It is a not needed restrictive app that is supposedly meant for corporate cellphones to allow at them to control and restrict what an employee does with the phone. It is in GB27 and has itself set as device administrator and wouldn't let you uncheck it. I had to use TB to remove it. It has nasty permissions.

Lol see I thought it was mainly sprint extension. Whoops. I have sprint phone info frozen I'm gonna go delete it.

Also, just a side note to everybody, I recommend keeping both galleries. Seems one is much easier than he other when it comes to changing lock screen with a custom image. Also, the 1.1.40012 version gallery has the camera within it instead of being separate like the other set. So if u delete that one you'll lose that camera too, the one with photosphere.

Lol see I thought it was mainly sprint extension. Whoops. I have sprint phone info frozen I'm gonna go delete it.

Also, just a side note to everybody, I recommend keeping both galleries. Seems one is much easier than he other when it comes to changing lock screen with a custom image. Also, the 1.1.40012 version gallery has the camera within it instead of being separate like the other set. So if u delete that one you'll lose that camera too, the one with photosphere.

Yes, the only things that can set Stock Lock Screen Wallpaper are SecGallery.apk and SecWallpaper.apk.... Unfortunately I haven't found a workaround for this yet.

What oc/uc apps are folks using with Project X 2.9, or do you feel no need bc it is that awesome/preference?

:cool::beer::thumbup:

Awesome am too running sio/smartassv2 thank you for sharing!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Installed Trickster bc of sporadic lock settings issues of governor and scheduler, which is nbd, and man trickster mod free version with your rom is nice. Think it has a few more options than TB but not fully certain yet... usually more than one way to skin a cat.

Am definitely gonna give your cpu setup a whirl though , bigtime thanks man!

Btw been broke dick dirt for too many days but think tonight is the night when can hook you up more proper. Plan on it next month too, and hope you don't leave us, though if you do, would be left way better than ever and appreciate you sir. You truly know what's up thank you !
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D
:beer:

I froze trickster and tried to undervolt each step, but only could do so to about 500 with TB paid version. The slider would then only let me go to 600. Does that happen to anyone or can you think of a reason why? Maybe need to uninstall trickster to get every step minus 25?

Well, trickster mod allowed me to undervolt each step minus 25, but I wonder why TB would not allow it from about 500 on down to 50?

OK, sorry bout the dumbish posts.

Checked both trickster and TB, and have undervolted correctly now I think.
You have 1600 mhz at 1400 mV on down to 25 mhz at 875 mV as part of your cpu setup ?

Just saw in bilgerryan's project x OP in the xposed modules section that there is a module called X Privacy. Never hear of that one before. It sounds great. Anybody here try it before? It looks like a powerful tool for privacy protection.

. Because of a bug in the Xposed framework, XPrivacy currently needs a fixed Xposed binary, which is provided as download for both Android version 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3.

And what does this mean? How do u do this?

Just saw in bilgerryan's project x OP in the xposed modules section that there is a module called X Privacy. Never hear of that one before. It sounds great. Anybody here try it before? It looks like a powerful tool for privacy protection.

Yea I saw it to but hadn't tried it yet, your the tester here Greg lol give it a try......;)

Back
Top Bottom