• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

There isn't much of a difference between the two modems the build dates are Feb 27 2013 for GB27 and Mar 01 2013 for GC01. I can't imagine them doing a complete rewrite of a modem for a relabel, and would believe the difference is to just match the build number for the release of the ROM.

I hope this question is not off topic. What do yall think are the better governor and scheduler settings are for my favorite rom hands down Project X 2.9 ? This screenshot was taken with cfq/on demand and is fantastic performance. I was running sio/smartass for 2.8 and both settings are solid to me. Have read a good bit of governor/scheduler forums, but was just wondering what everybody thinks about the settings with this most wonderful rom?

Attachments

• 1374964941235.jpg
    1374964941235.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 91
So I noticed I deleted the internal thinking it was my SDcard. Could this be causing the issue I'm having? I odined SPH-D710BST_GC01_1014517_Rooted_Restore but its still doing it.

So I noticed I deleted the internal thinking it was my SDcard. Could this be causing the issue I'm having? I odined SPH-D710BST_GC01_1014517_Rooted_Restore but its still doing it.

Ok what I think you need to do is backup pics etc to your sd or computer, and then go into recovery, re-flash the Project X, one thing I would do also is maybe re-download the rom if you still having issues and check the md5 to make sure its good. I think you may have deleted some files, you really don't want to delete any files from your internal it could cause issues :D;)

I hope this question is not off topic. What do yall think are the better governor and scheduler settings are for my favorite rom hands down Project X 2.9 ? This screenshot was taken with cfq/on demand and is fantastic performance. I was running sio/smartass for 2.8 and both settings are solid to me. Have read a good bit of governor/scheduler forums, but was just wondering what everybody thinks about the settings with this most wonderful rom?

Well personally I run the same sio\smartass, but only the dev knows exactly what a good setting would be lol......:rolleyes:;)

Word thank y'all for the response. Doc hey thank you for turning me on to was reading your praises of, and big thank you sir bilgerryan and the folks who contribute for developing Project X. Can not thank you enough. Had tried different Roms before coming close to unrooting, but Project X is definitely the way to be happy with my phone's performance, look, and feel. I really appreciate all the great work you are doing. Though am partial to red, the new blue magnum does look good, and I love vinyl- oh yeah the battery life, signal strength, efficiency... reckon your entire op details are worth mentioning... Anyway, thank y'all very much !

Word thank y'all for the response. Doc hey thank you for turning me on to was reading your praises of, and big thank you sir Bil (hope spelled name correctly) and the folks who contribute for developing Project X. Can not thank you enough. Had tried different Roms before coming close to unrooting, but Project X is definitely the way to be happy with my phone's performance, look, and feel. I really appreciate all the great work you are doing. Though am partial to red, the new blue magnum does look good, and I love vinyl- oh yeah the battery life, signal strength, efficiency... reckon your entire op details are worth mentioning... Anyway, thank y'all very much !

Your very welcome sir, Im glad you like it, I love it, its so nice to have a rom that works so well and have a great dev like bilgerryan taking time out of his day to help out........:D

Totally. Project X and bilgerryan the man, the myth, the developer legend are the deal ! Heard today that we lost a great musician.. JJ Cale passed on

Word thank y'all for the response. Doc hey thank you for turning me on to was reading your praises of, and big thank you sir bilgerryan and the folks who contribute for developing Project X. Can not thank you enough. Had tried different Roms before coming close to unrooting, but Project X is definitely the way to be happy with my phone's performance, look, and feel. I really appreciate all the great work you are doing. Though am partial to red, the new blue magnum does look good, and I love vinyl- oh yeah the battery life, signal strength, efficiency... reckon your entire op details are worth mentioning... Anyway, thank y'all very much !

Lol, I think the features in the OP speak for itself... But that's just me, it's a whole different story when it boots up tho, right?

Reactions: Doc
Cool love the black lol, thank you sir..............;)

This was actually tdunham but I figured some of you would want it. The Black Vinyl background is also in the same post if you want to go back or use it on another ROM.

Reactions: Doc
Back
Top Bottom