• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::)

Attachments

• 1375047615864.jpg
    1375047615864.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 1375047694152.jpg
    1375047694152.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 1375047731142.jpg
    1375047731142.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 1375047759001.jpg
    1375047759001.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Doc
Anyone reading this who is considering Project X your wait should be over as soon as you can download - am sure everyone one else appreciates the work of bilgerryan and all contributers to Project X. Definitely kicking you some more beers or whatever come payday sir 2.9 rocks, rolls, rhythms, ballads, and souls!

Hey what are the specs to pass along for wallpaper? My friend is a badass graphic artist and I asked her to make something for Project X, hope that's copasetic. I don't have authority to post on xda forum, and want to make sure that I give her proper info.

Hey what are the specs to pass along for wallpaper? My friend is a badass graphic artist and I asked her to make something for Project X, hope that's copasetic. I don't have authority to post on xda forum, and want to make sure that I give her proper info.

What I would suggest is PM Bil and see what he says........:)

I just did thank you Doc. She is a really great graphic artist, know she will come up with something aesthetically awesome for this super rom.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::)

Reactions: Doc
I saw the screenshot pic is 480 X 800. Reckon will try to find file in system details. Not sure if that will be comprehensive enough

Attachments

• 1375070441403.jpg
    1375070441403.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 55
Am not finding wallpaper specs when using search in this forum. Does anyone know what they are? Trying to get for friend making something for Project X. She has skills, but reckon it's here first phone graphic art.

I reckon file type, size, and dpi but not a hundred percent sure? She is gonna making something but asked for specs? Thanks for asking.

Thank you sir. Saw that dimension for screenshot. Both would be awesome if you don't mind, file type, and is dpi pertinent? Looks like you left a few spots to put into the picker, thank you. I know we can fake 240 dpi to jive with Google play.

size is 480 by 800 for matching the screen. the type of files I have seen are usually .png or .jpg. (that is the size of the default lock screen wallpaper file I found)

The older default wallpaper like you see on the pictured phone on Samsung's specs page for our phone. is 960 by 800 .jpg (I found the file on my phone). That is larger than the screen dpi, but then the old wallpaper gingerbread had was a scrolling one.

Tried to look this up in system files but want to be sure. Didn't know about different dimensions and appreciate the help

That lightning effect is cool on the lockscreen . Love all the customization and customization options included in this badass rom!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

Roger that, thank you and thanks for giving the ability for my phone to look like this (inside counts too as it is intrinsically way better thanks to your work on Project X!)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

Attachments

• 1375120193342.jpg
    1375120193342.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 70
Ok all. Hopefully little help. I am running this rom and love it. The main reason I rooted this phone was for a wifi hotspot. After I decided to actually try a custom rom (looked hard coming from a transform ultra, but was not) I love how smooth my phone has become, BUT.... My hotspot can be seen by devices and even connects but NO internet (data) is coming through on device. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Ok all. Hopefully little help. I am running this rom and love it. The main reason I rooted this phone was for a wifi hotspot. After I decided to actually try a custom rom (looked hard coming from a transform ultra, but was not) I love how smooth my phone has become, BUT.... My hotspot can be seen by devices and even connects but NO internet (data) is coming through on device. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

What version of Project X are you running.....:)

Back
Top Bottom