• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Which one is that? That may be the problem. Im using ripple at the moment

How can I get different keyboards on here? I want one that corrects my spelling mistakes

Google Keyboard and Kii Keyboard in the Market are great... In post #3 of my XDA Thread there is the Ported LG Keyboard with themes and 5th row (numbers across the top).

Anybody know why I always have to use 2 locker screens to unlock my phone? I disabled multilocker but can't change the default locker to what I want and dont wanna deal with 2 lock screens

I thank you for such quick responses about my mms issues I was having earlier. Having manually set the APN information using the programming menu using APN Pro and putting those settings in Go SMS Pro I now. have MMS working. For whatever reason I have to have it set in those three places for to work which is fine I understand some devices are a little tweakier than others. I love that the system menus are now blue instead of red seems everytime I think of something that I wish was changed you would change it to what I want without me even saying anything. Awesome job!

Reactions: Doc
Love it so far although I am having a bit of an issue.. the data is acting as if it doesn't want to connect even though my 3G is lit up. Play store took me a handful of retries to get into and the net refuses to open(keeps giving me an error saying I don't have a connection) any idea what's going on?

I'm on GB27.. didn't know I can switch over to GC01?

GC01 is just the Boost labeled version of the same ROM. Most custom ROMs are based on Sprint versions but will run just fine on Boost. If you are running stock GB27 then changing to GC01 will only change the bloat app labeling (sprint zone to boost zone etc)

If you want to use Multi Locker go to System Settings/Lock Screen and switch it from swipe to none. Also go to System Settings/Security/Device Administrators and make Multi Locker an Administrator.

Awesome! Thx

I'm also getting great speeds with this gb27 vs fl24.

Reactions: Doc
Well tank came from blu Kuban and tbsgs4, both gb27, modem worked fine then. Why not now I wonder? He even reflashed proj x again and same result.

Back
Top Bottom