• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

I'm loving this rom!! Thank you bilgerryan!!
2eby7yga.jpg
2uhuhatu.jpg
u8e2uvug.jpg

So I'm reading that I have to do the 1 click to gb07 before I go to gb27. Which one though? Stock restore? Rooted restore? Stock no data? Rooted no data?

So I'm reading that I have to do the 1 click to gb07 before I go to gb27. Which one though? Stock restore? Rooted restore? Stock no data? Rooted no data?

GB27... That's only if you've never been on JB TouchWiz before.. it's only necessary to do once to properly partition your phone for the Preload partition to work properly. Any of those choices will work, but I recommend rooted no data.

GB27... That's only if you've never been on JB TouchWiz before.. it's only necessary to do once to properly partition your phone for the Preload partition to work properly. Any of those choices will work, but I recommend rooted no data.

So for example I have slimbean. I can't just flash the ROM and be done?

if you've only been on stock (ics) or slimbean (basically, never on a jb rom) then you will need to use a one click gb27 which will partition your storage for JB. also, it will update your modem to gb27 which it will need to be for project x anyway. if you have already used JB before, then only need to update the modem to gb27 and follow the OP directions for project x

if you've only been on stock (ics) or slimbean (basically, never on a jb rom) then you will need to use a one click gb27 which will partition your storage for JB. also, it will update your modem to gb27 which it will need to be for project x anyway. if you have already used JB before, then only need to update the modem to gb27 and follow the OP directions for project x

could you help me with a link for the one click for this plz. ive looked for 30 mins now.

EDIT: think i found it

think i figured it out. it just booted up

Make sure you get a GB27 one click FULL RESTORE installer if you have never been on JB before..of if you have used JB before, get the GB27 modem one click installer or use odin..either is fine

GB27 Full restore one click link : http://www.rwilco12.com/Files/Devices/Samsung%20Galaxy%20S2%20%28Sprint%29%20%28SPH-D710%29/Stock%20ROMs/JB/GB27/Full%20Restore/Rooted/SPH-D710_GB27_1014481_Rooted_Restore.exe

IF you have already been on a JB rom before then here is the one click to install just the GB27 modem:
http://www.rwilco12.com/Files/Devices/Samsung%20Galaxy%20S2%20%28Sprint%29%20%28SPH-D710%29/Modems/JB/One-Click/SPH-D710_GB27_1014481_Modem.exe

Good.. if you still need help lmk

I'm in a helping mood and bored at work lol

Well now that you've done that, once it boots, flash el29 directboot kernel with Mobile Odin (.tar file). Then flash the ROM and reboot and you're good to go.

Well I have everything working it seems and I still have fl24. Do I have to use a different one?

I did flash the kernal and it says agat gb27. Is that right?

Well I have everything working it seems and I still have fl24. Do I have to use a different one?

I did flash the kernal and it says agat gb27. Is that right?

Answer this - have you had a JB rom on before?

Assuming you HAVE and you already installed project X.. then you only need to use the GB27 modem one click to get the modem in place, other wise, your data won't work

Answer this - have you had a JB rom on before?

Assuming you HAVE and you already installed project X.. then you only need to use the GB27 modem one click to get the modem in place, other wise, your data won't work

I dont think so. I mean I had slimbean but I guess thats not true jb?

Data and all are working though. So now that im successfully on here do I just do the one click for gb27?

I dont think so. I mean I had slimbean but I guess thats not true jb?

Data and all are working though. So now that im successfully on here do I just do the one click for gb27?

slimbean is not JB..personally , I would do it right if your going to do it..

Use the full restore GB27 one click I linked to ensure proper partitioning. It will also take care of the modem ( which your fl24 now ), then boot to el29, use 2x jelly erase , then flash project x.

If you don't follow the steps it may seem to work but I'm sure down the road you will have trouble.

slimbean is not JB..personally , I would do it right if your going to do it..

Use the full restore GB27 one click I linked to ensure proper partitioning. It will also take care of the modem ( which your fl24 now ), then boot to el29, use 2x jelly erase , then flash project x.

If you don't follow the steps it may seem to work but I'm sure down the road you will have trouble.

Slim Bean is Jelly Bean (4.2.2), it does not use a JB modem because it is AOSP (Android Open Source Project, ROMs built from Google's Nexus source code). It is not TouchWiz Jelly Bean however, which is what is needed here. So if you have not been on GA10, GB08, GC01, GB27, or GB28 you must do the One Click Odin Restore or your phone will bootloop endlessly. Sorry just trying to clarify add much as possible so there is no confusion. The reason for this is because TouchWiz 4.1.2 uses a partition called Preload that is not used in AOSP or FL24 and below. It needs to be created through the One Click or half of the ROM won't flash (and the stuff in Preload is important- MMS, Phone, Calculator, Camera, Gallery, etc). Your phone won't work without that stuff. It's a necessary evil, but only needs to be done once, after it boots you can flash TouchWiz 4.1.2 ROMs to your heart's content.

Back