• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Also when you delete system/apps you need to reboot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik, this should get rid of any dependencies... Except for the ones that lie within TouchWiz, those are kind of hard to get rid of, hence why they are still there.

Reactions: Doc
Actually I messed around and did v2.6:
-Fixed Photo Editor in AOSP Gallery
-Google Loading Spinners
-N7 Screen Transitions
-More theming
-Note 2 Gallery and Samsung Camera added back in by request
-Who knows what else?

Will be releasing tomorrow or Friday.

Attachments

• 1373510476848.jpg
    1373510476848.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 1373510490276.jpg
    1373510490276.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 76
Just tired to install 2.6 and when this was done, it boot looped on Samsung logo. I tired different kernels and still the same thing. I cleared caches, wipe/factory with jbx2 all wipe. Not sure why it did this

Just tired to install 2.6 and when this was done, it boot looped on Samsung logo. I tired different kernels and still the same thing. I cleared caches, wipe/factory with jbx2 all wipe. Not sure why it did this

Same happened to me and after downloading and flashing for the fourth time I ended up downloading it with a diferent browser and now im good.try that and see:D

Awesome ROM, it the only one that has been able to make me leave Wild For the Night. Especially since you made it so I could have a black background via the AIO flash. Thank you. Is there an easy way to get back the battery icon from the previous version? Or is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? I like the numbers ok, just like the old one better.

Reactions: Doc
Awesome ROM, it the only one that has been able to make me leave Wild For the Night. Especially since you made it so I could have a black background via the AIO flash. Thank you. Is there an easy way to get back the battery icon from the previous version? Or is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? I like the numbers ok, just like the old one better.

Blue Sense Battery Xposed Mod-http://db.tt/BHZ7druZ

Back