• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

I seem to be having problems sending MMS messages. I have the settings set correctly. I tried using APN manager pro, and I even installed Go SMS Pro and set them in there as well, to no avail, any ideas what is going on?

I seem to be having problems sending MMS messages. I have the settings set correctly. I tried using APN manager pro, and I even installed Go SMS Pro and set them in there as well, to no avail, any ideas what is going on?

Hmm I haven't been having any MMS issues but I have been dirty flashing :)

Did you verify md5sum before flashing?

Reactions: Doc
Yes I have, even went so far as to redownload it with the computer and verified that as well with a clean wipe and flash with 2.8 same thing

Did you try entering them via the DATA menu ( ##3282# )?

Also, have you tried taking a drive to a different area to see if it is the tower?

Just flashed project x today. I like it. Its different. Couple questions:

Can I get the.blu kuban keyboard over to project x? I hate swype with a strong passion. If not can I put android keyboard in?

Also, what is the point of the two galleries? Is the less desired one meant to be deleted by the individual user?

Cool rom. I really like it overall.

Reactions: Doc
Also, what is the point of the two galleries? Is the less desired one meant to be deleted by the individual user?

This ROM is meant to be packed. It's a Cadillac. Just remove the one you don't want.

From the install instructions in the original post step #6

6. Setup, then try out the features and debloat to your liking. It's recommended for performance's sake.

Just flashed project x today. I like it. Its different. Couple questions:

Can I get the.blu kuban keyboard over to project x? I hate swype with a strong passion. If not can I put android keyboard in?

One is the AOSP Camera and Gallery, one is the Note 2 Gallery (note that the stock gallery is the only one that can set the TouchWiz lock screen, which doesn't matter if you're using Multi Locker... just throwing it out there)

I don't remember what the keyboard is from Blu Kuban but most likely it's odexed so probably not. You can install Google Keyboard from the Play Store for the AOSP Keyboard.

Another question: when I select viper4android, I get promted to install something extra. I have no idea what its about. Here are the screenshots. Will it work properly without installing this driver?

Attachments

• IMG_20130724_094446.JPG
    IMG_20130724_094446.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20130724_094507.JPG
    IMG_20130724_094507.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 83
Back