• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Just saw in bilgerryan's project x OP in the xposed modules section that there is a module called X Privacy. Never hear of that one before. It sounds great. Anybody here try it before? It looks like a powerful tool for privacy protection.

Just be careful it caused some problems for some people (they probably didn't know what they were doing) but make a backup before you start playing with it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44034334#post44034334

This is the place I am supposed to download xposed installer 2.1.4, which is apparently required for use of xprivacy module.

There are some terms here that I'm not understanding. It says that it is backported to gingerbread (whatever that means) and that the dual key fix won't work???

I'm confused as to how to get the 2.1.4 version up and running. Just made a fresh backup so I'm ready for an adventure! :-)

I use ROM Toolbox, 1300/50, Sio/Smartass v2, undervolted too (may be pro version only, I don't remember) -25 on every CPU step. That's my CPU setup.

Do you mean 1300/50 that its 1.3 Ghz to as low as 50ghz?

I use System Tuner Pro which also allows -25 mV per step, however, I can't tell if mine is already undervolted..what should the mV be @ 1.2Ghz if undervolted? mine shows 1275mV

Do you mean 1300/50 that its 1.3 Ghz to as low as 50ghz?

I use System Tuner Pro which also allows -25 mV per step, however, I can't tell if mine is already undervolted..what should the mV be @ 1.2Ghz if undervolted? mine shows 1275mV

Yes
Unless you undervolted it, it isn't undervolted

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44034334#post44034334

This is the place I am supposed to download xposed installer 2.1.4, which is apparently required for use of xprivacy module.

There are some terms here that I'm not understanding. It says that it is backported to gingerbread (whatever that means) and that the dual key fix won't work???

I'm confused as to how to get the 2.1.4 version up and running. Just made a fresh backup so I'm ready for an adventure! :-)

Just go into the Xposed Installer (included in this ROM) and hit Install/Update. It will tell you if you have the latest. Backported means it was made for JellyBean (for example) and then made to work on earlier versions such as ICS and Gingerbread.

Just go into the Xposed Installer (included in this ROM) and hit Install/Update. It will tell you if you have the latest. Backported means it was made for JellyBean (for example) and then made to work on earlier versions such as ICS and Gingerbread.

I went to my stock xposed installer and hit the update button. It stayed at 2.1.3 after the "update". And what is the part about it not being able to handle the dual fix module? Kinda sketchy but maybe I'm just not comprehending this fully.

I went to my stock xposed installer and hit the update button. It stayed at 2.1.3 after the "update". And what is the part about it not being able to handle the dual fix module? Kinda sketchy but maybe I'm just not comprehending this fully.

I hadn't seen that... I would rather have the dual fix. It doesn't do much that Xposed App Settings doesn't do.

Well I finally found the darn download link for xposed 2.1.4. Dual fix is working.. Weird. The menus in the actual xplsed installer are screwed up. Once u click on Modules the two screens overlap each other. Anyway, that's where I'm at with this right now. Will be installing xprivacy shortly

I'm asking what is default voltage? I can't tell if my voltage program did it automatically or not

1350 is the default

Attachments

• 1375274343819.jpg
    1375274343819.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 78
Man can't see what am guessing is a useful screenshot on phone. Is it a pic oc governor/scheduler settings? Bout to double up donation it's not an accident if wondernig

Bigtime thanks for responses and to bilgerryn for Project X being so awesome- bout getting to the point of being tattoo worthy woo ha !

Attachments

• 1375286883562.jpg
    1375286883562.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 78
OK guys I've done it. Found the correct xposed 2.1.4 and have installed and implemented Xprivacy! I mist say, I'm a big fan already. I've made most of my apps already set to receive fake information about my device info, location, and some network stuff on some of them. All seems great and its functioning properly. On some apps if you take too much away, thy won't work. So if you want to use this I wouldn't recommend just checking everything. Every app needs special attention and its own testing. I'll post the correct xposed installer that I'm using

Wonder if that can be made into a boot animation, I'm no good with images. I'll give it a shot tho, unless you already planned on it. If you do decide to do it I will include it in the ROM and immortalize your name in the thanks column, after all it is your creation.

I Already made the bootanimation! ill pm you a link later on.

Just found out that this ROM comes compatible to change your bootanimation without having to flash anything thru recovery. I didn't even change the stock one in system/media. I just put the one I wanted to replace it with in data/local (which overrides the stock animation in system/media), and changed permissions to rw-r-r-. That way if I want to go back to stock I can just delete the animation in data/local and its back to stock animation without ever having to touch it. All of this is per oamilcar's stickied guide for changing boot animation, splash screen, and shutdown animation. The point is that I'm pointing out that you can change your boot animation on this rom without having to flash anything in recovery first.

Back
Top Bottom