• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

I'm now on 3.0 and it is sa weeet. Only issue:

I cannot get my wallpaper to scroll. In 3minit settings, wallpaper scrolling is checked (enabled) and in launcher settings/home screen the Static Wallpaper option is unchecked (disabled), meaning wallpaper should scroll.

Maybe somebody grabbed already. Found q cell x-life on amazon that matches phone for 29 bucks? Seems appropriate in name..

Ordered X life then cancelled once realized would bulge, though many seem to like bulge... gonna try that red ace thank yall for sharing the info... Man X life is a great name for a battery though. Project X is the real deal many thanks woo!

Man Project X grand pupa, have you ever considered Raleigh btw? Seemed like you were contemplating move, pardon if not. Beautiful landscape with beach two hrs away, mountains 3, great people, music, food and university to study what you want. Lemme know if need a spot to visit ever.

Wow OK big problem

First night with 3.0. Phone has been on charger all night. Woke up to find my battery is at 01% ?!?!?!?! What's going on?????????? It is flashing like charger is connected but won't get past 01. I can't even flash back to old backup for lack of battery!

I didn't flash with el29 I used el26. Is that why perhaps? This sucks

Also had DS battery saver turned off last night for fear of my alarm not going off. I turned it back on a bit ago and its up to 02%.

Wow OK big problem

First night with 3.0. Phone has been on charger all night. Woke up to find my battery is at 01% ?!?!?!?! What's going on?????????? It is flashing like charger is connected but won't get past 01. I can't even flash back to old backup for lack of battery!

I didn't flash with el29 I used el26. Is that why perhaps? This sucks

I would change chargers or check battery, dont really think its the phone....

I hear ya but I don't see it being the hardware. Worked great for me yesterday before I switched to 3.0.. Have had phone for a little less than a year and yesterday and day before the phone and battery were great. Charged great. Discharged normally.

Update: with ds back on its now climbing. I'm at 3%... Seems it won't work right while DS is off. Still, doesn't make sense why.

Now 6% with the screen on.... Anybody else NOT using DS and getting same problems?

Gees. Well I'm at 16% and climbing with DS back on. I guess I'll go down load el29 and try again from scratch. I'm still having trouble getting my wallpaper to scroll as well. :-/

**very discouraged

Hang in there esse. I was getting earlier versions to work somehow without el29 clean flashing with ye ole s4 add on that was posted back then, but have recently and will always use El 29 from here on out. I like clean flashing bc well a it works, but b makes me reevaluate phone setup, and c am admittedly a Project X addict now!

Matter of fact, may make pusherman a default sound of some sort or though it takes some time, just play it erry time I clean flash Project X off the El 29 in the future
:D

Back
Top Bottom