• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

With 2.8 I had to calibrate my battery. I had it plugged in over night had a whole 16% when I woke up. Calibrated and and all was good. You can get a battery calibration app off the play store.

It seems like it is bc phone smokes now , but just wondering if that data speed script blabbersoft mentioned in xda Project X forum is already included in Project X, or is that a dumb question?

OK well I'm back on a clean flash of 3.0 thru el29 direct boot. First thing I did before I did anything else was to check the wallpaper scrolling. Its working right off the bat like it should. Next thing was to turn off DS battery and see if it would charge. With the screen off, it is charging and advancing now. Although, with my screen on, even with the brightness all the way low, it won't charge right. Its blinking like it's charging, but since I've been typing this message it has gone down from 45% to 43% when normally it maybe gained two percent, not lost it. Idk I think I may just stick with 2.8 for now. The charging works much better.

I do have battery calibration app but on 2.8 before I did the calibration, the battery life percentage would still never decline. Something isn't right here.

Best way to calibrate battery is to charge to 100% and remove battery and hold the power button for about 15 seconds and put the battery back in, this will reset the internal chip.

For scrolling wallpaper make sure static wallpaper is not checked in launcher settings.

Project X "as is " with only prl updates and Bene Bastion Bilger cpu setup comes out of the oven smoking !

Attachments

• 1375468653017.jpg
    1375468653017.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 68
Thank you for making the rom so badass in so many ways man. That test was from Richmond server 3 hrs away, now updated more and coming from Wilson 45 minutes away. I know you aren't basing where you live on 4G service, but Raleigh really is a great place to live for many reasons and have guestroom if wanna scope it out ever. Are they updating towers in Indiana anytime soon? Am with Boost but sister company to Sprint, and heard Sprint is gonna be updating their towers here in a bit.

Thank you for making the rom so badass in so many ways man. That test was from Richmond server 3 hrs away, now updated more and coming from Wilson 45 minutes away. I know you aren't basing where you live on 4G service, but Raleigh really is a great place to live for many reasons and have guestroom if wanna scope it out ever. Are they updating towers in Indiana anytime soon? Am with Boost but sister company to Sprint, and heard Sprint is gonna be updating their towers here in a bit.

Already got LTE, but I only work in Fort Wayne... Maybe LTE well make it's way out here but I doubt it.

Think I'm goin back to slimbean. This has given me issues the whole time. Everytime my phone restarts it restarts twice and the cpu controls in Rom toolbox always resets even though it's set at boot. Too buggy for me.......

Trickster mod and Toolbox locks it for me, and realized maybe didn't wait for it to set while booting a few times before using Trickster to lock. Personally, haven't had issues with Project X, just options and great performance, and think it's awesome, but enjoy Slimbean

Reactions: Doc
Trickster mod and Toolbox locks it for me, and realized maybe didn't wait for it to set while booting a few times before using Trickster to lock. Personally, haven't had issues with Project X, just options and great performance, and think it's awesome, but enjoy Slimbean

Tried trickster and that didn't lock it in either?

Think I'm goin back to slimbean. This has given me issues the whole time. Everytime my phone restarts it restarts twice and the cpu controls in Rom toolbox always resets even though it's set at boot. Too buggy for me.......

Did you check your md5sum to make sure it matched... No one else is having this problem, so that wouldn't be buggy. More likely a bad download. It's not a bug unless it bacon be recreated. ROM Toolbox sticks for me and I have had no double reboots.

Reactions: Doc
Bacon?! I don't consider bacon a bug lol :)

LOL..........;)

Steve I would try another app like Voltage Contol or Antutu CPU Master, I would never put down a app but I have had problems with Rom Toolbox in the past on other roms.

And like Bil said I would check your download and make sure the md5 sum matches.....:)

Bil.. just a idea. I think you should implement v3.1 that includes the space fix from td... When I originally flashed v3.0 it was laggy i guess due to the bloated system folder. After the space fix it has run like butter. Just a suggestion for the next release.

What is this space fix of which you speak?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44230682

description from developer "This mod deletes and reinstalls the pretty large Xperia-Z Keyboard and all of its support files to the Data partition and symlinks the entire thing back to the system partition; thereby freeing up some much needed System partition space.
No need to debloat any longer."

I guess if the system partition is too bloated that it can make the phone act weird/slugish

When I originally flashed v3.0 I noticed when I hit the home button from an app the launcher screen would take a few seconds loading the icons etc.. after doing this the problem was solved and much smoother

Back
Top Bottom