• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Quick question.. anyone having issues with the playstore? I keep getting package file is invalid when I try downloading an app.

Quick question.. anyone having issues with the playstore? I keep getting package file is invalid when I try downloading an app.

Go into app manager, navigate to Play Store, then wipe data and cache of the app (pictured on the screenshot). Then reboot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache. If it still doesn't work, sign out of your Google account and sign back in. I have one more thing you could try if none of this works but terminal emulator is needed.

Forgot the screenshot

Attachments

• 1375906396940.jpg
    1375906396940.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Doc
Go into app manager, navigate to Play Store, then wipe data and cache of the app (pictured on the screenshot). Then reboot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache. If it still doesn't work, sign out of your Google account and sign back in. I have one more thing you could try if none of this works but terminal emulator is needed.
still no luck :/.... I apologize.. right after I posted this my phone decided it was going to make me a liar. Thanks for the tips.. it must have been what kicked it into gear. :)

Kinda wondering why this is on here now? Am worried, want to understand though will clean flash the new version and am sofa king excited. Enlighten me pleaa

Attachments

• 1376058249375.jpg
    1376058249375.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 68
Had never seen Miui before, stopped to once had to reflash think it's OK now. Want to understand though. Heard Miui broke framework

Had never seen Miui before, stopped to once had to reflash think it's OK now. Want to understand though. Heard Miui broke framework

Well the Original post does show it having MIUI file explorer. I would imagine unless you added something else in, the ROM has what works in it.

Is there not a way to equalize audio/ music on 3.0 ? No more viper? My music sounds like crap on big speakers lol

Update: I've added viper with TB from version 2.8. Works good

Is there not a way to equalize audio/ music on 3.0 ? No more viper? My music sounds like crap on big speakers lol

Update: I've added viper with TB from version 2.8. Works good

Mine is still on the loud side also without viper. I have my text alert all the way down before silent and is still loud

Android Device Manager, that is a new one very certain to my phone Codegerm (trying to reply to your follow up but not sure if working), and thank you

Android Device Manager, that is a new one very certain to my phone Codegerm (trying to reply to your follow up but not sure if working), and thank you

Yep its new and for me not a bad idea but it would have been nice if they would have let me install instead of it just appearing lol......;)

Yeah I noticed it on my phone as well. It wasn't check marked as active, but I still did not like it being there. I did some digging and it is the update to google play services that caused it. I uninstalled the updates (settings/application manager), and the administrator entry goes away.

Yeah I noticed it on my phone as well. It wasn't check marked as active, but I still did not like it being there. I did some digging and it is the update to google play services that caused it. I uninstalled the updates (settings/application manager), and the administrator entry goes away.

Thanks for the info sir............:)

Thanks for the info sir............:)

I did a little more digging and this is not a Project X thing. It is a Google thing. It appears to be for users to have a way to track/locate/wipe etc a lost/stolen device. It is being pushed to us via an update for Google Play services.

Android Device Manager Already Appearing On Devices Through Google Play Services 3.2.25 [Download]

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

Although it does offer security features to users, I do not like that Google was just pushing it to our phones. I feel that anything that puts an entry in the device administrators list should be a conscious decision by the person that owns the device.

Yep I saw this last week on XDA and knew it was coming, but like Code says im not into them just pushing this on my phone either without me installing it. Its a good feature but it should be my choice to install not there's....

I knew it was supposedly a Google thing, but the language of wiping phone without warning made me wonder whoever it was should be afraid of the big bad Project X! What's that historical document say are our inalienable rights ? Life, liberty, and the pursuit of Project X

Back