• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Attachments

• 1376179582857.jpg
    1376179582857.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 83
Please do was hoping you would like them. I can't share bc think you blocked folks who haven't posted ten times? Do you want me to me email the files to you ? Guess I could post ten times in other forums on xda, but am focused on either reading to learn, and mainly Project X brother.

It let's me thank on xda, but that's all figured bc of right to invoke... maybe just coincidence, but seems am unable to post, but am able to thank. Am glad you like them, and if you want to include in wallpaper picker or however you see fit, by all means do so. Not sure if emailing files make a difference, but just lemme know and will do esse and thank you for all you do to, with, and for Project X !

Please do was hoping you would like them. I can't share bc think you blocked folks who haven't posted ten times? Do you want me to me email the files to you ? Guess I could post ten times in other forums on xda, but am focused on either reading to learn, and mainly Project X brother.

It let's me thank on xda, but that's all figured bc of right to invoke... maybe just coincidence, but seems am unable to post, but am able to thank. Am glad you like them, and if you want to include in wallpaper picker or however you see fit, by all means do so. Not sure if emailing files make a difference, but just lemme know and will do esse and thank you for all you do to, with, and for Project X !

That's XDA, not me. You have to have ten posts to post in the development sections. It's to avoid spam in the development threads.

Not for shure how to do that

You are just replacing apk the file with the one from 3.0 then when you reboot you will have the locker you want. You use a root explorer and copy the file into the /preload partition, making sure file permissions are the same as the rest of the files there.

He means extract the locker apk from the zip file you flash 3.0 with from preload folder and copy it to your phone's /preload folder with the permissions set like the rest

Back
Top Bottom