• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Ahh ok

Can I still use a backup if I make one before I do that?

Yeah make a backup and if clean flashing doesn't fix it, revert back and then that narrows our culprit down to something in the XLoud Removal zip. This is the easiest way to eliminate all other possibilities.

After the clean flash, let it boot up, then sign in, go back to recovery and flash the XLoud Removal, then reboot and call somebody on speakerphone and see if your problem remains. If so, restore your backup and come back here and I'll take a deeper look into the Removal zip to see if I can figure out what's going on. I just wanna eliminate all other possibilities before I go on a wild goose chase.

Yeah make a backup and if clean flashing doesn't fix it, revert back and then that narrows our culprit down to something in the XLoud Removal zip. This is the easiest way to eliminate all other possibilities.

After the clean flash, let it boot up, then sign in, go back to recovery and flash the XLoud Removal, then reboot and call somebody on speakerphone and see if your problem remains. If so, restore your backup and come back here and I'll take a deeper look into the Removal zip to see if I can figure out what's going on. I just wanna eliminate all other possibilities before I go on a wild goose chase.

Ok. Will do

Home, lock, and xtra .

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

Attachments

• 1376618640700.jpg
    1376618640700.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 1376618660277.jpg
    1376618660277.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 1376618699298.jpg
    1376618699298.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 46
Well I did a clean flash and tested it for myself and I think it sounds ok. On the other hand my girl thinks it still sounds the same :p maybe it's just her? Lmao :cool:

Is it best to always do clean flashes? Hate having to get all my apps again

Well I did a clean flash and tested it for myself and I think it sounds ok. On the other hand my girl thinks it still sounds the same :p maybe it's just her? Lmao :cool:

Is it best to always do clean flashes? Hate having to get all my apps again

It is best to clean flash. But it's really up to you. If you dirty flash and run into an issue the first thing you should do is clean flash and see if that issue still remains.

Hey yall, hope everybody is having a good one. Alright, pre-crepiscule fun quiz time... Goedel, Escher, Bach and after his nap Bilgerryan share what in common

... they're all people whose bodies of work contain a key commonality between the mathematician, artist, composer, and awesome developer respectively of
ParadoX
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D
Am hoping to get a second device running due to Project X being the deal, and am stoked about his new work, ParadoX!

Attachments

• 1377111874838.jpg
    1377111874838.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 1377111893512.jpg
    1377111893512.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 92
Tried the new one and it seemed to work good. but im pretty happy with this I don't really see any reason to make the move unless there's something awesome in the new one I don't know about

Tried the new one and it seemed to work good. but im pretty happy with this I don't really see any reason to make the move unless there's something awesome in the new one I don't know about

The theming engine is the main attraction, I love the Optimus G launcher and weather. But my feelings aren't hurt, Project X is an awesome ROM, I literally spent months modifying the launcher.

Gotta say first nandroid restore to Project X 2.9 and was very excited to see it, as I love Project X and had become very settled into driving daily-so much so that my mission of getting my other sph d710 running again for an X-Dub scenario is now a high priority. Am trying not to just add a bunch of things that I like from Project X to ParadoX. It's interesting adjusting to being with ParadoX from its beginning, and like what you are doing with ParadoX. I am still learning the ropes in general, and am thankful for your work. It's a whole new world thanks to you... stoked bout ParadoX wallpapers coming this weekend to you sir. Oh, and if anyone has any guidance as to what to use my other soon to be X phone for or whatever, pleas lemme know!

Gotta say first nandroid restore to Project X 2.9 and was very excited to see it, as I love Project X and had become very settled into driving daily-so much so that my mission of getting my other sph d710 running again for an X-Dub scenario is now a high priority. Am trying not to just add a bunch of things that I like from Project X to ParadoX. It's interesting adjusting to being with ParadoX from its beginning, and like what you are doing with ParadoX. I am still learning the ropes in general, and am thankful for your work. It's a whole new world thanks to you... stoked bout ParadoX wallpapers coming this weekend to you sir. Oh, and if anyone has any guidance as to what to use my other soon to be X phone for or whatever, pleas lemme know!

Music/Wi-Fi device? BTW tdunham has got MultiWindows working and I'm about to test as soon as he sends it to me.

What file browser are you using to install? Don't pick the Verify and Install option. Just use the Package Installer. Also make sure you have 60 MB free, it won't install if there's not enough free space.

Using es file explorer. It doesn't prompt how to install. And 60mb free where? Or how

Back