• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

So I have to use pc odin to flash? After Un check the Auto reboot? Do i need gb 27 modem or rom before flash el26? I currently stock jb (gc01) . Thanks for help

hold the power button and volume+ when you boot

Thanks for replied, I able to go cwm recovery after what you told me to do , but only can move up and down scroll,
unable to select (use power button) . Every time press power button to select manu but nothing happen. Thanks

To activate the power button to select press volume up volume down volume up and then you can use the power button to select.

While you help your friend in need which is what's most important no doubt, we can take it all and enjoy /tweak/enjoy our ProjectX setups. Appreciate all of your work, dedication, effort, and kindness you have given and enjoying your badass creation brother ! If anyone is itching to flash something new and hasn't tried out his latest awesome rom I recommend ParadoX !

Attachments

• 1378078757781.jpg
    1378078757781.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 58
Ok, so it all installed flawlessly! Booted & did not notice any problems with Rom :) Although I disabled a few apps as well as uninstalled a couple. And then mysteriously Settings vanished? When I tried to open settings, System UI would FC :( So went back to my backup. I had also cleared both caches as well as fixing permissions but system ui still crashed when opening Settings. Dunno what happened, but does seem a lot is interconnected. And I am also somewhat of a minimalist (usually only have like 20 user apps on average lol) I think I'm gonna try & install the original touched by s4 which is (I think) less bloated & themed. Thanks though! Otherwise Rom is perfect. Just about personal preference... =)

Back