• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Are you trying to appeal to those people who will have an entire living room with only one chair in it? lol

Yeah I guess lol. I've had several people with problems debloating the ROM, so I figure why not make at least one version that is slim and fast with the main goodies of Project X. I guess I'm just listening to you guys too much lol.

Upvote 0
Im interested in this ROM. Im new to the Galaxy S2, came stock with JB, and I was able to root it successfully about a week ago. I read thought alot of the posts but dont remember seeing anyone ask this yet so...
What will I need to install this ROM as far as the kernal and the modem?
I see you put out a minimalist version 3.2 and then 3.3 which is, Im guessing, the full version. Thanks for doing that btw!
Since Im at it I need clarification on something. I see ppl asking about clean and dirty flashes... Im guessing thats a difference of wiping dalvic caches and stuff like that?
Thanks for any help/advice u can give me.

Upvote 0
Im interested in this ROM. Im new to the Galaxy S2, came stock with JB, and I was able to root it successfully about a week ago. I read thought alot of the posts but dont remember seeing anyone ask this yet so...
What will I need to install this ROM as far as the kernal and the modem?
I see you put out a minimalist version 3.2 and then 3.3 which is, Im guessing, the full version. Thanks for doing that btw!
Since Im at it I need clarification on something. I see ppl asking about clean and dirty flashes... Im guessing thats a difference of wiping dalvic caches and stuff like that?
Thanks for any help/advice u can give me.

The difference between a clean ands dirty flash is this: Clean flash data is wiped, everything really, hence the name clean. When changing ROMs this is the way to go. Flash the JB Format All x2 zip and then the ROM and you have a clean flash.
A dirty flash is when you wipe only cache and dalvik, this is used for updates, so you don't have to reinstall all your apps again. This can sometimes lead to problems however, and if it does the next step is to do a clean flash.

Upvote 0
Man 3.4 is awesome thank you ! The Team Highkicks wallpapers look even better through your magic touch and am interested in learning how to set that new performance control whenever down time occurs. All google being restored, need to install a few apk files and zips from your one stop shop (giving thanks for all of your awesome work and organization bilgerryan ! ), and then restore the badass highly customizable bilgerryan launcher settings with the on-board restore function included and viola ! ProjectXtasy ! Oh yeah, have done so recently, but is it better or what are yalls thoughts on the wimax settings changes...seemed good but not sure ? Come payday gonna hook you up with multiple beers via PayPal...you deserve a wine cellar for all you do real talk. Project X 3.4 what up ! Thank you again ! Woo !

Reactions: bilgerryan
Upvote 0
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::beer:

Attachments

• 1379893644456.jpg
    1379893644456.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 1379893663164.jpg
    1379893663164.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
So I have a noobish question. I have been wanting to come back to ProjectX, but SlimBean has me spoiled because of the screen resolution, to me it is like ProjectX is like looking at your computer screen running at 800x600 and SlimBean is running 1280x1024. Is there an easy way for me to change ProjectX so it would look similar to SlimBean as far as resolution? if I were to use something like the App Settings module in the Xposed framework to adjust the dpi settings for Nova Launcher Prime, would that accomplish that or would it just screw everything up? I REALLY want to go back to running ProjectX

Upvote 0
So I have a noobish question. I have been wanting to come back to ProjectX, but SlimBean has me spoiled because of the screen resolution, to me it is like ProjectX is like looking at your computer screen running at 800x600 and SlimBean is running 1280x1024. Is there an easy way for me to change ProjectX so it would look similar to SlimBean as far as resolution? if I were to use something like the App Settings module in the Xposed framework to adjust the dpi settings for Nova Launcher Prime, would that accomplish that or would it just screw everything up? I REALLY want to go back to running ProjectX

Yep, that's what it's there for. It's a trial and error type thing, find the dpi that works best for your needs. I believe slim bean use 160 dpi but that's just a guess.

Reactions: Gendo420
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones