• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Data/App. Go to App Manager, hit menu, select Reset App Preferences, install and choose Package Installer.

Thx! I got it working but didn't like it.

On a side note do u know why Google voice never stays on. Everytime I restart my phone it unchecks it's self and can't use it until I turn it back on.

Hi, all . I currently have gc01 jb(stock recovery) with root . Do I need cwm to flash this rom? If so how to flash cwm? Thanks

If you are asking which recovery kernel, then you haven't read the instructions. The instructions state which, and I have seen it in there. Click the link in this post to the original post for this ROM that is on XDA. Read the instructions, and they will tell you which recovery kernel is recommended for flashing the ROM, along with the instructions on how to do it. I can't stress this enough.. Please read and follow the instructions. Many headaches can be avoided by doing that.

Note: It is also in the instructions on post #1 of this very thread for this ROM

If you are asking which recovery kernel, then you haven't read the instructions. The instructions state which, and I have seen it in there. Click the link in this post to the original post for this ROM that is on XDA. Read the instructions, and they will tell you which recovery kernel is recommended for flashing the ROM, along with the instructions on how to do it. I can't stress this enough.. Please read and follow the instructions. Many headaches can be avoided by doing that.

Note: It is also in the instructions on post #1 of this very thread for this ROM

It also has the links to everything you need, all you gotta do is read it.

It also has the links to everything you need, all you gotta do is read it.
thanks for reply and sorry about my english. i do read op several times but still little confuse.
1. need to flash gb27 with recovery(cwm) or agat64 for recovery kernel?
2.flash jb x2
3. flash rom
Is this right order?. please help!
thanks

If you read (another key shortcut is provided, that's the el26 of the recommended el26 or el29 party from part one), you will see that agats 1.42F is included in this rom. Hope you got it rolling now and know you will enjoy Project X!

Bilgerryan is doing a bang-up job with ParadoX. It's smooth and has a great feel. Though it too is highly customizable, and could flash agats 1.42F bc like the frandom inclusion, I came back to ProjectX. His launcher (may bring it when flashing future version of ParadoX) he came up with for ProjectX is straight up awesome.. Seriously gotta fix my other sph-d710 so I can run ProjectX AND ParadoX at the same time. The man makes awesome roms and is always sharing awesome goodies while he works on his new creations that he graciously shares with us all. That reminds me... just had payday- am gonna buy him a few beers. I think he's prolly jamming out some more great goods for everyone eventhough he deserves a break bigtime.. He's "a super hot ninja machine"

Bilgerryan is doing a bang-up job with ParadoX. It's smooth and has a great feel. Though it too is highly customizable, and could flash agats 1.42F bc like the frandom inclusion, I came back to ProjectX. His launcher (may bring it when flashing future version of ParadoX) he came up with for ProjectX is straight up awesome.. Seriously gotta fix my other sph-d710 so I can run ProjectX AND ParadoX at the same time. The man makes awesome roms and is always sharing awesome goodies while he works on his new creations that he graciously shares with us all. That reminds me... just had payday- am gonna buy him a few beers. I think he's prolly jamming out some more great goods for everyone eventhough he deserves a break bigtime.. He's "a super hot ninja machine"

I have to agree, Bilgerryan has done more with the GSII then any I have seen, kudos sir......;):D:)

Just flash this kernel with mobile odin but it stuck on samsung logo. Please helphttp://www.rwilco12.com/Files/Devices/Samsung%20Galaxy%20S2%20%28Sprint%29%20%28SPH-D710%29/Kernels/Recovery%20Kernels/GB/Chris41g/Stock%20CWM/TAR/StockCWM-EL26.tar.md5

Once you flashed the el26 or el29, did you then flash jb all format zip, and then Project X? You use el26 or el29 to then format your phone and next flash the rom, as opposed to just leaving it at el26 or el29 kernel. If you do that, you will be good to go assuming there isn't a bad download throughout any of the steps.

How? After flash el26 phone automatically reboot then stuck on samsung logo. Then I force to recovery mode but select button ( power) won't work only volume button to work (up and down) .I shouldn't auto reboot after flash el26? I used mobile odin pro to flash? Now back to stock rom with root. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom