• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Just switched from stock g27 to stable Project X 3.6 (4.1.2), but i have a problem. I am on Metro PCS and usually have to go into the programming menu (##3282#) and edit the proxy entries under 'Multimedia'. However, I can't get the changes to stick. I won't be able to use Youtube or Pandora until changing the proxies to 0.0.0.0 and the ports to 0, but I can't with this rom. If I reboot after editing, the entries will just say <not set>.

Any idea what I should do?

Upvote 0
Just switched from stock g27 to stable Project X 3.6 (4.1.2), but i have a problem. I am on Metro PCS and usually have to go into the programming menu (##3282#) and edit the proxy entries under 'Multimedia'. However, I can't get the changes to stick. I won't be able to use Youtube or Pandora until changing the proxies to 0.0.0.0 and the ports to 0, but I can't with this rom. If I reboot after editing, the entries will just say <not set>.

Any idea what I should do?

not set is the same as 0.0.0.0 with a port of 0

Upvote 0
Alright Guys, here it is, I present to you, Alienated Project X!!

Thanks goes out to Bilgerryan for his awesome rom and support to theme it!!

Also I'd like to thank calebsb & ChaosTime86 for creating the Probers theme that I used to integrate into this Masterpiece of a rom!! Calebsb, ChaosTime86, NADDICT, ROMPNIT, DAZEDNCONFUSED,OLLIG, Steelers_exe, are all awesome in everything they bring to the community!!

So don't forget to head over to xda and hit the thanks button on ALL of these wonderful people!!

Download here http://d-h.st/dbZ

Screen shots
u5ehezyt.jpg
tuba9u4u.jpg
evuje8uj.jpg
urugenu4.jpg
eba3eny9.jpg

Upvote 0
So I got the rom installed, how do I get the skins and docks and all that stuff to work? I got the alienware zooper folder downloaded and extracted, but don't know what to do with it.

The zooper skin is for zooper widgets on the play store, the other file you need to extract onto your sd card. In 3minit settings, select the status bar in the file.
In settings go to launcher settings and select a dock from the extracted file

Upvote 0
Alright I'm trying not to be a pain here but I have a couple more questions. How did the icons get put on there? I saw something about apex launcher, which i've used plenty of times but didn't know where to find the icons. My other question, how do I get that purple screen with the floating stuff to be my menu background through system settings and such? All I have is the default one from the original project x that looks like a vinyl record or tunnel or something.

Upvote 0
Alright I'm trying not to be a pain here but I have a couple more questions. How did the icons get put on there? I saw something about apex launcher, which i've used plenty of times but didn't know where to find the icons. My other question, how do I get that purple screen with the floating stuff to be my menu background through system settings and such? All I have is the default one from the original project x that looks like a vinyl record or tunnel or something.

Ok, sorry about that, thought I pushed it all, so I decided to modify the missing link to make things easier.

Just download my modified missing link, go in to recovery and flash.

Download here http://d-h.st/eGh
The alien head battery, wifi, data, choose dark blue on these. The settings background, select blue glass. The frame work select killer blue.

I used 3d black and blue icons from playstore.

Reactions: bilgerryan
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones