• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

So I'm using killer blue 3.7 and when I open the play store, it's dark themed like you say, but once I exit it, it goes back to the regular looking market. There something I can do to fix that?

So I'm using killer blue 3.7 and when I open the play store, it's dark themed like you say, but once I exit it, it goes back to the regular looking market. There something I can do to fix that?

There's a new version out so we'll have to Wait till it gets themed again. I'll post a link when it's done.

Also noticed that as soon as I have a full battery charge and unplug the phone from the charger, battery life automatically drops from 100 to 98. I've calibrated the battery twice.

Battery life isn't doing too good either. Got all the precautions and battery saver, so I'm pretty familiar with battery consumption, but still draining pretty quick.

It's usually a setting or an app, not trying to sound obvious but can attest with screenies that battery life rocks with Project X. Every now and then on a new version or flash I forget how something affects the sum total and just isolate or remember. Did you contain the problem or find the wakelock just wondering ?

Haven't had a chance to mess with it yet. I just did another clean flash for now and I gotta work tonight, so we'll see how it lasts.

Back