• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM [GB27] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 01/06/14)

Gunthermic (pretty sure he is part of TBO) has updated, and his Darkhorse play store, Gmail, YouTube, Maps, Dropbox, and chrome are sick definitely check it out. Am sure his other stuff that I dont really use are theme supreme. Don't have to uninstall updates for much of his Darkhorse delights. Speaking of themes, how bout our fearless leader getting nice for Project X and other kinds of rom/folks !?! Okay, post your Project X tattoo screenies... Seriously though thanks to Team Rejectz, Bilgerryan, Doc, Codegerm, sensei S before the sensei made our world a whole lot better. Bunch of good folks around these parts and hope everybody is anywhere from hanging in there, to doing it and doing it and doing it well ! Xcstatic!

Reactions: bilgerryan
Upvote 0
found these great looking keyboards Themed Google Keyboards!! Updated: 1/28/2014 - xda-developers
anyone have any advice on how to install one these as a system app on projectx?
I ask because I see latinime stuff in system/app as well as in preload. so I'm not sure what to erase and how to push to preload. or can I just push to system and forget about preload ?also I have the XperiaZ1keyboard installed xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][TW][4.1.2] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 1/5/14) which I don't want to erase/uninstall

thanks for any help

Upvote 0
found these great looking keyboards Themed Google Keyboards!! Updated: 1/28/2014 - xda-developers
anyone have any advice on how to install one these as a system app on projectx?
I ask because I see latinime stuff in system/app as well as in preload. so I'm not sure what to erase and how to push to preload. or can I just push to system and forget about preload ?also I have the XperiaZ1keyboard installed xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][TW][4.1.2] Project X v3.9 {Team Rejectz}(Updated 1/5/14) which I don't want to erase/uninstall

thanks for any help

Delete the preload one with a root browser and replace it with the themed, then set permissions to 0644 and reboot

Upvote 0
I have been running Progect X for 4 day's now and I'm loving it . Haven't been able to do MMS fix yet the video is to blurry but it's not a major issue to me. I have a problem with the video player APK . I uninstalled using TB and downloaded a fresh version and moved it to system app and I'm still getting a message saying unfortunately video player has stopped working . any idea what the problem could be ? i wwas having same issues using GC01

Upvote 0
I have been running Progect X for 4 day's now and I'm loving it . Haven't been able to do MMS fix yet the video is to blurry but it's not a major issue to me. I have a problem with the video player APK . I uninstalled using TB and downloaded a fresh version and moved it to system app and I'm still getting a message saying unfortunately video player has stopped working . any idea what the problem could be ? i wwas having same issues using GC01

The video player problem is an easy fix. The Agat kernel causes a minor bug in the stock video player, but the player still works. If you just launch the player it will crash, but if you use your file explorer to select the video to play, it will work fine. This is a known issue, but is so minor to work around that the benefits of the kernel outweigh the player issue. Do you have your MSL code? Fixing your MMS is total cake on a TW ROM with it.

Upvote 0
Well I seem to be stuck. I was trying to install Project x 3.7 on my phone and I thought I had read everything at least three times before I started, but apparently I messed up right at the beginning. I down loaded the EL26 one click and all the other needed files. after I installed the EL26 one click my phone started to re-boot and now I'm stuck with "Samsung Galaxy SII " with a yellow triangle on my screen and it wont do anything else. It has been this way for about 45 min now. Please Help.

Never mind, Figured I would read the OP one more time and realized my dumb mistake all is good now.

Upvote 0
Well I seem to be stuck. I was trying to install Project x 3.7 on my phone and I thought I had read everything at least three times before I started, but apparently I messed up right at the beginning. I down loaded the EL26 one click and all the other needed files. after I installed the EL26 one click my phone started to re-boot and now I'm stuck with "Samsung Galaxy SII " with a yellow triangle on my screen and it wont do anything else. It has been this way for about 45 min now. Please Help.

Never mind, Figured I would read the OP one more time and realized my dumb mistake all is good now.

I take it you figured out how to boot into recovery to flash the ROM...

Upvote 0
The video player problem is an easy fix. The Agat kernel causes a minor bug in the stock video player, but the player still works. If you just launch the player it will crash, but if you use your file explorer to select the video to play, it will work fine. This is a known issue, but is so minor to work around that the benefits of the kernel outweigh the player issue. Do you have your MSL code? Fixing your MMS is total cake on a TW ROM with it.

It also works from Gallery and Internet (Video Player)

Upvote 0
yea that's what i have been doing is launched it in gallery . Yes i called boost and got my MSL .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones