• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][July14] Icy Fusion V5.0 | Smooth | Tweaked | Themed | Battery

Azoller I'm having troubles with trying to get the 4.2 camera to work too ;) Been trying all kinds of permissions and no luck. It seems to be fcing the gallery ( which is known no one scream at me lol ) .. The only thing I could find was a good thread with lots of people with fixes if you want it :)

Ever since I flashed this, I can't connect to my PC, nor can I send/receive Multimedia messages. Anyone else have these problems or have a solution?

Best battery I have gotten so far seems really good to me

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352860441638.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352860441638.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 121
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352860449779.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352860449779.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 90
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352860456421.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352860456421.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 107
Skymap isn't working for me, circles isn't working and I can't find the systems thing someone mentioned to refresh it, and still no option to add an exchange account. Other than that this ROM is running great and I am happy with the battery life. My camera and gallery work fine

Ever since I flashed this, I can't connect to my PC, nor can I send/receive Multimedia messages. Anyone else have these problems or have a solution?

Try setting the "Connectivity" setting to Internet connection / Ethernet then reboot the device while plugged in and then change to mass storage or whatever you are trying to access.
Seems to happen often with mine, even after each session of transferring files.

Good luck...:)

Anybody having issues with Corporate account setup with this ROM? With V2.7, I am unable to successfully establish a connection during setup (sits at Checking incoming server settings for long time, then ultimately gives up with a Can't connect to server error).

Same here. Only thing keeping me on stock, really. Need Exchange connectivity. Looks like he's got it on the list though, so hopefully soon-ish. ;-)

made an update, v3.0 and this is a full rom so no need to flash any older files just this one, did some themeing and fixed some issues, added tweaks, the statubar might not look like aosp right now but it looks cool, and ill make several different styles or themes of the status bar later this week (cause i now know how to edit the systemUI)

made an update, v3.0 and this is a full rom so no need to flash any older files just this one, did some themeing and fixed some issues, added tweaks, the statubar might not look like aosp right now but it looks cool, and ill make several different styles or themes of the status bar later this week (cause i now know how to edit the systemUI)

Any fix on circles or added exchange account?

stoked for 3.0 this is my dd, and i like AC!D audio engine so much more! @azoller1 is there a way to get rid of the carrier in the pullldown? or is this something you worked on with 3.0? jw

Still haven't removed that yet, and seems that this ROM is not booting might need to remove systemUI for now

Edit: Nvm it wasent cause of the systemUI it was cause of the init.d tweaks

Back
Top Bottom