• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][July14] Icy Fusion V5.0 | Smooth | Tweaked | Themed | Battery

This ROM series is so nice that I finally activated my WiFi Spectrum as my primary line with Grandfathered DATA.

Hopefully the kernel will get updated by the time I need to tether again.

Bluetooth is nice but my Sony side mount earbuds are eguiped with 12mm drivers and sound great with ACiD sound.

Quick question, If I don't mind downloading SU and use another email app and don't need the inverted stuff, is there any other benefit to downloading the 3.2?

Your dedication to the community is much appreciated.

Thank you for such fine work.:D

Don't think it has been upped yet..

I'll have one of what he's drinkin/smokin...

EDIT:
OK now I'm thinkin that the changelog for was there and now it's gone. HUMPH....

Must be something to do with an tic i pa tion. . .
When I was younger, I thought that had something to do with my aunt having her tits placed on my chin?

OK will upload the new version once I get home

EDIT: I need to stop lying, will upload it tomorrow morning
Edit: I lied again, will upload later today to make it more awesome

Anyone else getting screen flicker when scrolling thru text msg .not sure if its from flashing over with updates with out complete wipe .

Anyone else getting screen flicker when scrolling thru text msg .not sure if its from flashing over with updates with out complete wipe .

Hmmmm haven't noticed that maybe you could wipe the apps cache or data? But don't do it if it clears your messages

SPOILERS!!! (will be uploaded before 9pm i promise!!)

In new version: pimp my rom app added so you can customise your tweaks they way you want, also added CRT off animation, and tweaked the framework.jar for ultimate smooth scrolling, and made it where it takes more clicks to get from min volume to max than stock ics(have more diversity in your volume), and added a awesome new file manager, super su works by itself now (thanks legmando), and removed boot animation for super fast boot up, and more goodies!!

SPOILERS!!! (will be uploaded before 9pm i promise!!)

In new version: pimp my rom app added so you can customise your tweaks they way you want, also added CRT off animation, and tweaked the framework.jar for ultimate smooth scrolling, and made it where it takes more clicks to get from min volume to max than stock ics(have more diversity in your volume), and added a awesome new file manager, super su works by itself now (thanks legmando), and removed boot animation for super fast boot up, and more goodies!!

9 est right? :D I'm waiting.

yes, it should be working in the new update

Uploading: Version 3.5, had to use androidfilehost, dev-host wasent working, but hey AFH got a new server so hopefully its faster

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the post up there lol
I hope this ROM doesn't give me that problem with the select USB mode again, I like it

Have downloaded 3.5 twice, both times verifying the checksum was correct. But i keep getting an error when i try to flash it in cwm - says it is unable to open the zip or something. I am also unable to simply unzip the 3.5 zip to my desktop.

Anyone else having an issue?

Have downloaded 3.5 twice, both times verifying the checksum was correct. But i keep getting an error when i try to flash it in cwm - says it is unable to open the zip or something. I am also unable to simply unzip the 3.5 zip to my desktop.

Anyone else having an issue?
I am. Tried 3 downloads, all this same message.

installing: /sdcard/ICY_FUSION_V3.5.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
E: Can't open sdcard/ICY_FUSION_V3.5.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted

Darn, its androidfilehost its being stupid, can you guys wait till the morning? ill try to upload to dev-host tomorrow.

I've tried everything I can think of to get this thing open so I can see whats wrong with it. My computer is treating it like it is a corrupted file. Maybe there was a bad upload?

I look forward to trying a working version of 3.5!:)

Back
Top Bottom