• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][July14] Icy Fusion V5.0 | Smooth | Tweaked | Themed | Battery

now uploading v2.7 and make sure you flash the base v2.5 then the update and WIPE cache and dalvik before you flash the UPDATE then wipe after also, and the acid audio sounds amazing:p and also let your phone sit for at least 5 min before using it so you can let the tweaks do its thing:)

i see u updated the op, with 2.7 features , if we are running 2.5 currently do we just wipe then install update ,then wipe again,

Well you don't have to wipe data but cache and dalvik and yes also wipe after and fix permissions still waiting on team acids confirmation....

Have you tried to learn how to change the status bar icons yet? I really would love it if you would give them more of an aosp look

So why is it right before the update is announced, my spec starts going nuts? I think it's anxious. Lol

Well if you aren't on 2.5 or older than you need to install 2.5 then wipe and install 2.7 updated op with link

Have you tried to learn how to change the status bar icons yet? I really would love it if you would give them more of an aosp look

Yeah I know how to now but I can't seem to decompile systemUI with any program so can't do anything there but I can decompile framework-res no problem

if you guys want to enable soft keys do this:

navigate to system/build.prop

go to the bottom of the page ( document )

add this line

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

save
reboot

and if you want to disable the key lights do this:

go to system settings/display/front key light and uncheck the box

I tested it and it works.
i personally think it looks way better

if you guys want to enable soft keys do this:

navigate to system/build.prop

go to the bottom of the page ( document )

add this line

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

save
reboot

and if you want to disable the key lights do this:

go to system settings/display/front key light and uncheck the box

I tested it and it works.
i personally think it looks way better

Awesome! I just did this on eclipse and it works. Thanks for sharing

2.7 is such a small file.

Do I just wipe dalvik & cache then flash this right over 2.5? I'm already on 2.5.

Thanks, this rom is nice!

Anybody having issues with Corporate account setup with this ROM? With V2.7, I am unable to successfully establish a connection during setup (sits at Checking incoming server settings for long time, then ultimately gives up with a Can't connect to server error).

not able to install- cwm says bad file.

looks like i'm not able to get a clean download....md5 is not matching with what download site shows.

tried chrome and IE. Anyone else having this problem?

not able to install- cwm says bad file.

looks like i'm not able to get a clean download....md5 is not matching with what download site shows.

tried chrome and IE. Anyone else having this problem?
I used Internet Download Manager and it came thru OK. Also had problems with just downloading thru browser.

I have used chrome on my PC and boat browser on my phone to download all the files I have ever used for my phone and have never once had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom