• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][July14] Icy Fusion V5.0 | Smooth | Tweaked | Themed | Battery

Corporate (Exchange) email offers more features than a simple POP3 or IMAP connection. Calender sync being one of the big ones. Plus my company doesn't offer POP3 or IMAP connections in order to minimize surface exposure of the email servers.

There are better apps than the stock email for exchange. I use Touchdown and I'm testing Moxie. All 3 (including stock) work fine with my exchange account (for work)and seamlessly sync my contacts, calendar and email (touchdown does it in-app).

OK I'll use touchdown cause any stock email I have tried or exchange app have not worked so that's what im going to use, thanks MrB!

Look into the apps first... They're all paid apps that have free trial versions, so some might get mad if they think they have a free stock email app and find out its a trial. That said, if you're using exchange for work email, you can/should afford the $10-20 for the app, Imo, of course.

Aqua... Never heard of it, but thx... I'll check it out. It's hard to find an email app I like 100%.

Just an fyi to exchange users, aqua doesn't support exchange server connections. I just tested it. :/

Alright get on that OTA app because V4.0 is finished!! And I added an exchange app called aqua but it doesn't work for exchange so I'll look into getting a different one and forgot to put in the updated app of pimp my ROM so download that from the market after you install the update and I already have bravia engine and Sony xcloud so don't touch those settings in the pimp my ROM app, enjoy!(will probably upload a new version tomorrow with some more features just wanted to get the update to you guys now:))

EDIT: OTA update center isn't working right now so updated OP with newest version 4.0

Interesting... I'm testing it now.

*edit* go ahead and add that app to the rom. It works great and it's free.

You have to add you account manually, but most secure servers don't allow auto configuration anyway, so that expected.

Will add it in, will make an update with V6 super charger(it is fast!) Made it optimized for nova launcher and also put the KAK kernelizer tweaks and 3G supertubo tweaks and also removed ota update center support its confusing to me and is having issues and adding in different ota app called update me and should work so that's it for today

Beware of v6 supercharger. I used it with great success on my droid charge but have had nothing but issues with it on my spectrum. I tried it twice on gingerbread and once on ics and it never runs right. Maybe you figured out the proper configuration for it but don't be surprised if you release your Rom and get tons of negative feedback about stability issues.

Yeah I downloaded it then it forced closed on me

I haven't had any stability problems with primo but it does have a few bugs. It's in beta right now though. He's trying to get it fine tuned for the play store. I've been running it for four days now and all on all its a solid launcher with tons of features and is promised to always be free

Beware of v6 supercharger. I used it with great success on my droid charge but have had nothing but issues with it on my spectrum. I tried it twice on gingerbread and once on ics and it never runs right. Maybe you figured out the proper configuration for it but don't be surprised if you release your Rom and get tons of negative feedback about stability issues.

yeah i went ahead and took it out cause i was stuck at boot and figured that was the problem and i probably put in primo launcher in if it works for you

Yeah I downloaded it then it forced closed on me
When? It seems to have gone thru quite a few changes since it was originally posted on the 18th...
...Just curious...
I haven't had any stability problems with primo but it does have a few bugs. It's in beta right now though. He's trying to get it fine tuned for the play store. I've been running it for four days now and all on all its a solid launcher with tons of features and is promised to always be free
Which version are you using IMUcarmen?

It seems like 1.1.2 had alot of good feedback, then 1.1.3 had issues, so it was removed but 1.1.2 was not reposted for the meantime...

When? It seems to have gone thru quite a few changes since it was originally posted on the 18th...
...Just curious...

Which version are you using IMUcarmen?

It seems like 1.1.2 had alot of good feedback, then 1.1.3 had issues, so it was removed but 1.1.2 was not reposted for the meantime...

I'm running 1.1.3. They have all seemed to run about the same for me

ya thats what i ment to say thank you . however deleted old gmail app in fx file explore (thingie) had to click R/W file first , then rebooted , then re downloaded 4.2 gmail app , then it installed file fine , hope this helps in case anyone else having trouble with it

Back
Top Bottom