• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][July14] Icy Fusion V5.0 | Smooth | Tweaked | Themed | Battery

Seems like root is broken because of the auto reboot so after the first boot reboot back to recovery and wipe cache and dalvik then click fix root before you reboot will make sure I remove that next time and I don't think the init.d scripts are working either so will fix that tomorrow

Titainium Backup no longer works. Worked with V4 but not with V4.5 for some reason. Rom Manager doesn't work either now. Can't reboot into recovery, actually doesn't do anything. Both just constantly loop popup message about be granted root access. OTA is broken too, reports unsupported ROM and device.

Anything loaded from the apps widget takes forever to load and are very slow to respond. Home button response is slow as well. Media scan of SD card is slow. Is the original messaging app in this build? Messaging Helper is really bad. I deleted my 3.6 file, anyone have one I can download?

Seems like root is broken because of the auto reboot so after the first boot reboot back to recovery and wipe cache and dalvik then click fix root before you reboot will make sure I remove that next time and I don't think the init.d scripts are working either so will fix that tomorrow
Yeah, I'm kicking myself for forgetting to backup before flashing to 4.5!!

Hey Azoller, perhaps you could do a few flashable add ons so people can get certain features they prefer. Same way you did the CTR off animation.

I've had working circles right along . Up in till 4.5 which I decided to do full wipe. Have only done cashe an delvik for other builds

Google search no longer works for me since version 4.0 and still doesn't in 4.5, when downloading from play store phone reboots. I can't get gas buddy to lock on to my location or show results. Only had the ROM running for about an hour. OTA has errors fetching updates. Messaging app doesn't read my contacts. Going back to 4.0 even though Gasbuddy doesn't work either.

Yeah I miss the circles I'll add in the launcher back in today and also the regular play store cause apps are crashing that I downloaded and Google now is crashing and GPS is terrible so I'll fix these problems today

Edit: register an account at the forums so we can have more in depth discussions about topics!

Yeah I miss the circles I'll add in the launcher back in today and also the regular play store cause apps are crashing that I downloaded and Google now is crashing and GPS is terrible so I'll fix these problems today

Edit: register an account at the forums so we can have more in depth discussions about topics!

Which forums?

NVM: Figured it out lol

Uploading version 5.0 with some more launchers and some good tweaks such as system control tweaks ext4 tweaks and zipalign on boot and good battery tweaks removed walkman didn't seem to help much and took up space and added Dolby digital also fixed issue when adding word to dictionary (hopefully) and added back different apps to fix some more issues and updated website a little bit with change log and new theme if you haven't seen it yet

Added a torrent file for Version 5.0 if you want it early and uploading rom right now to my google drive will take a little longer

Back
Top Bottom