• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][July14] Icy Fusion V5.0 | Smooth | Tweaked | Themed | Battery

Exchange still didn't work in Emoze on 5.0.
I guess for the sake of details - its godaddy hosted exchange 2010 (I know, I know, they're the devil).

Edit: Everything you have been doing is greatly appreciated, Azoller. Keep up the good work! This exchange issue and google now are just 2 small spots on a huge canvas of great artwork - the rest is beautiful!

... just to keep it in perspective...

I am accessing my exchange through outlook.com and it works.

I am accessing my exchange through outlook.com and it works.

So your exchange is MS hosted... for the sake of troubleshooting thats good to know, mine is godaddy.

Thanks for responding, lets see if we can figure this out over the next few days.

Edit:For funzies I went ahead and installed 5.2... and exchange in emoze is working!!! W00t w00t!!!

So now email is good, but I am getting an error with the camera lol. Anyone else? Or suggestions? Its telling me "Cannot connect to camera"

So now email is good, but I am getting an error with the camera lol. Anyone else? Or suggestions? Its telling me "Cannot connect to camera"

testing 5.2 now, i use the camera from the razr m file from xda and it usually works great, id try rebooting first and if that doesnt work, then goto settings and clear all the settings for the camera app.

No camera here either on 5.2....Also, when I try to use the razr launcher it force closes, so I am just on apex. I didn't do a full wipe before install, jest cache and Dalvik.

**Thanks for all the work you are putting into this!

Well I got almost 25 hours out of the battery yesterday. Actually lasted longer than expected. Stayed in the 17-10% range for a while during Inet browsing. I'm probably in the minority here, but I like the stock launcher. Is that still going to be in the next releases?? Everything else that I can see works great in 5.0 I removed all the other launchers, Stock email, and the file managers. I understand the idea of trying to do an all inclusive package for everyone, but I think most of us will have our own preferences on these things.

I greatly appreciate your work on this. When I got this phone, coming from an HTC Inc, I was greatly disappointed in battery life first , and all the crap loaded in that couldn't be removed. I hated it. And now that the battery will last long enough, for me to actually be able to text, 2 messages and make a phone call in the same day, I like it.

I wasn't receiving any messages in 5.0 so I went back to 4.0. I had never made a backup of my 4.5. Anyone else seeing issues with that? Or in 5.2? I am going to try 5.2 now and will update later

When I tried to change roms this morning, I noticed I didn't have Mass storage mode as an option for the USB. Anyone noticing that?

I switched over to Eclipse A3 for now, but I will be trying the next Icy that gets uploaded... and even if one isn't uploaded by the end of the work day, I'll be switching back to try a few simple things this evening.

I think the camera and USB mass storage issues are some tweaks I put in the build prop don't know about Google now though..... could someone try just flashing the m7 offline version from XDA forums? After you install the ROM

EDIT: OK fixed the build prop and it also fixed camera and USB mass storage! But not Google now...

Back
Top Bottom