• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] JustunBean - A Jelly Bean 4.1 ROM Ported for MMX A75

This rom is good to the extent that it performs well but have the following bugs
1. Image not readable, no applications can open image, even camera preview not possible
2. Compass not functioning and all applications depending on compass will hang the set and have to force close
3. Name of handset to be retained as Micromax A75
4. Jelly Bean name may be retained
Thanks

This rom is good to the extent that it performs well but have the following bugs
1. Image not readable, no applications can open image, even camera preview not possible
2. Compass not functioning and all applications depending on compass will hang the set and have to force close
3. Name of handset to be retained as Micromax A75
4. Jelly Bean name may be retained
Thanks

Install Quick Pic From Play Store.. After Flashing Market Fix..
Uninstall The Installed Quickpic Using Link2SD
If You Want to Edit Those Details Edit It On Build.prop in system/ Folder Using Root Explorer :)

@Jana- The Dropbox link that u have given is not working... Pls check it out frnd... Pls provide some other link... as the given link is not working...

As far as I know, use of adf.ly or similar links is against forum rules...!! If so den dude, pls post links without dem.
Correct me if I m wrong..

i like its free RAM feature most..... how it above 90 MB always???
Roming SIM Network icon is weird.... see attached screenshot.... resolve problem of icon...

Hi Jana, i need the default email for exchange in this ROM . if i have taken the email apx from different rom how to merge it with this ROM ?

i like its free RAM feature most..... how it above 90 MB always???
Roming SIM Network icon is weird.... see attached screenshot.... resolve problem of icon...

1.Factory reset
2. Wipe cache
3. Go to Advanced
4. Wipe Dalvik Cache
5. Wipe Battery stats

Then Flash The ROM..

Hi Jana,

in your ROM there is no default email(for exchange). I dont want to install any external app for exchange client as many of them are trial version.
I extracted the email apk from different ROM and try to install in yours but installation got failed.
Please help me on this.

download links are working now thanks.
nice rom.

whats the problem with supersu?
it says sime binary are not installed.

how do i get su?

Hi Jana,

Your ROM is really perfect. thanks a lot for giving us an winderful rom. But i use to check my office mails with the default mail app in my previous rom(master mind) which is 100% stable. I need your help to have the default mail app in your ROM which would statisfy my need :)

Back
Top Bottom