• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] JustunBean - A Jelly Bean 4.1 ROM Ported for MMX A75

i couldnot download this rom
jana7418

the link gives me this error

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 83
Hi Jana,

Please give me a solution. I need your ROM with default email for exchange.
If i need to extract it from the previous how can i use is in yours?

I was on BLUETERROR for quite long time, but got tempted seeing jelly..:p . I have no issues till date. After virus warning post above I scanned with advanced mobile care of IOBIT group. (I trust them for amazing pc software 'advanced systemcare'. I did not find any virus. Pl update Shrikant how and what virus you detected.
I forgot to add, I downloaded all 4 zips and installed as asked for. 1mobilemarket I used to use, bout playstore was also working ok. Only issue I have noted till today is quickpic is misbehaving even though, I uninstalled the same from ROM by link2sd and installed the same from market. Let me see, btw I am happy with imagegallary application, which is doing whatever I need to do from my pictures.

I will add the following about my observation about quickpic. In fact I acted smart by installing quickpic from market (of course after removing system's quickpic as advised) and then converting that into system application though link2sd option. The solution is to keep is as an user application and loo, quickpic is running quickly. :D

Well Jan!, as a developer, you have every reason to be annoyed with a statement about virus if it is mischievous. But my observation and reply above is without prejudice. BTW thank you for a wonderful ROM for A75, which people have started replacing, but there are people like me who want to take every juice of it. :)

Well Jan!, as a developer, you have every reason to be annoyed with a statement about virus if it is mischievous. But my observation and reply above is without prejudice. BTW thank you for a wonderful ROM for A75, which people have started replacing, but there are people like me who want to take every juice of it. :)

Thanks Once Again..and Im Glad to say that Im Also Working on Another ROM [Xperia Z75 ].. Soon Uploaded Here

Added Xperia Wallpapers
Added Xperia Music
Added Xperia Track ID
Added Xperia Album
Added Xperia Videos
Added Xperia Events
Added Xperia Default Launcher
Added Xperia Timescape
Added Xperia Sony Select
Added Xperia Photo & Video Widget
Added Xperia Picture Frame
Added Xperia Top Contacts
And More..

6297_292464580889370_1227437057_n.jpg

looks like i am d only one with superuser problem.

whenever i go into supersu...it shows binary s are not installed and supersu can not install it.

if possible give me zip to flash with binaries ans supersu.

please please.

You Should Wipe All Your Content , Dalvik Cache , Partition Cache , And Apply The ROM.. !!
Hi Jana,

Thanks for your quick reply. I did all steps suggested by you , but no use. Still Mobile is hanging at the Startup logo. Please let me know how long will it take to Start for first Time

Regards
Satish

If You Dont Want , Then Dont Download :rolleyes:
I Dnt Get Anything For Your Download :rolleyes:

I hv downloaded this rom the first day itself man.
I am not making others not to use this rom.
I hv seen virus while scanning in avg.
NO OFFENSE .....
DONT MAKE THIS AS AN NUISANCE.....

Cant download with the adf.ly link need a different link for the ROM so someone please upload it to some other site.

justunBean rom is very good for me...good camera quality..fast n smooth process

only 1 problem..when i switch off my mobile..it does not charge....

PLZ help...

Back
Top Bottom