• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]Miui RePortaled V.2.0

Love this ROM! I replaced the stock launcher with ADW to get my CM7 feel, but prefer the customization menus of MIUI. I use the Executive Assistant app widget on my homepage to get a glanceable,scrollable view of my social life(Facebook, twitter, etc). I would always have launcher crashes on most roms because of it. But it has played real nice with this rom. No launcher crashes,smooth and very good battery life. Thanks, joemossjr!

Upvote 0
This a nice ROM it keeps disconecting me from Talk, i really need that app, I had the other MIUI rom this morningand then just isntalld this one but it keeps disconecting me from Talk, old miui used to work well..other than that I like the rest... testing it right know I read everthing in this thread and I have a question.. to make the drawer work we need to download the las link that you posted?

Im still having problem with wifi, it won't stay connected more than 5 minutes.

I used to have the same like 2 months ago with other rom, just wipe everything (yes you will loose everything, but save your apps before and important suff)

Reactions: joemossjr
Upvote 0
This a nice ROM it keeps disconecting me from Talk, i really need that app, I had the other MIUI rom this morningand then just isntalld this one but it keeps disconecting me from Talk, old miui used to work well..other than that I like the rest... testing it right know I read everthing in this thread and I have a question.. to make the drawer work we need to download the las link that you posted?

I used to have the same like 2 months ago with other rom, just wipe everything (yes you will loose everything, but save your apps before and important suff)
no the app drawer everyone is having problems with lol im going to make a picture of how to do it and how to pull it down

Upvote 0
im sorry your having prblems man im trying to work out the kinks working on the rom for the past 2 weeks so hopefully it will be fixed and hopefully its not just your phone
No problem bro, keep up with what your doing, your doing a good job, i know it's not easy, looking foward for next released, if you need help with testing im here.

Upvote 0
I'm enjoying using this ROM. My first time trying miui.
Couple of questions.
I have been able to figure out how to activate the app drawer work, but I have to keep activating it with the miui control app, it doesn't stay activated.
How can you delete programs from the screens? I want to get rid of ROM Manager and apps I will never use.
I keep getting notifications for every email to my Yahoo account. Can't find anyway to shut it off except to turn off 3g. I was able to sync manually in CM7. Suggestions?

You've done a good job with this, and as I have been following this thread since the start I also want to say thanks for the "customer service" you have provided.

Upvote 0
I'm enjoying using this ROM. My first time trying miui.
Couple of questions.
I have been able to figure out how to activate the app drawer work, but I have to keep activating it with the miui control app, it doesn't stay activated.
How can you delete programs from the screens? I want to get rid of ROM Manager and apps I will never use.
I keep getting notifications for every email to my Yahoo account. Can't find anyway to shut it off except to turn off 3g. I was able to sync manually in CM7. Suggestions?

You've done a good job with this, and as I have been following this thread since the start I also want to say thanks for the "customer service" you have provided.

To delete from homescreen tap and hold the icon and it should say uninstalq from the top drag it to there but I think rom manager is a system app so to delete that I would use es file explorer which I think is in the.rom and go to favorites and click the "/" sign and then go to system/app and toto the rom manager app and delete it from there along with any other system.app you want to delete and the app drawer should work I usually put it to.the right and then go a 1/4 of an inch under the status bar and pull down should work every time :)

Upvote 0
just finish wiping everything did a fresh installed, and after 2 minutes y loss wifi signal again. :(

Did you wipe everything? (all caches, etc..) if so so I dont have idea what it could be but check advance setting if wifi to have channel 11 and never turn off wifi on the sleep policy, and also dont put manual IP addresses...

I
no the app drawer everyone is having problems with lol im going to make a picture of how to do it and how to pull it down

I finally can do the drawer but I had to install the flash from the zip that you put before.. Talk is working smooth now, maybe It was just y connection to the internet.

Also If you need help testing Im willing to help you to make even better this room :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones