• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][PORT][FINAL] MIUI 1.11.25-Triumph | 113011-2 (GB 2.3.7 based)

PRO-TIP: If you using video calling (such as Skype or Google Talk), turn the phone in landscape mode to have the picture right-side up.

I just got done video chatting with my buddy on Google Talk and talking to my Dad on Skype and it's working pretty well! I did both calls on VM's 3G!

If you two are ever in the Seattle area I'll buy you a beer or seven. The sum of your efforts have turned this phone from something rather average into a damn fine piece of equipment.

Just a noob miui question. If you fdelete an app from the homescreen how do you get it back on there? I noticed there isn't an app drawer lol. Thanks in advance.

Also thank you Isaac. I'm having a lot of fun with this rom.

Just a noob miui question. If you fdelete an app from the homescreen how do you get it back on there? I noticed there isn't an app drawer lol. Thanks in advance.

You don't. If you delete it from the homescreen, then you deleted it. You need to reinstall the app.

Isaac posted this and it tells you some of that stuff. Read up on it, it would probably help you.

Ok, miui is so much more polished since the last time I got to mess with it. Definitely am gonna get that xiaomi phone. Thanks Issac, u r a true beast.

Great work on this ROM! Quadrant score isn't that great, I only got 2072 (OC'ing CM7 raised my standards a bit hehe). It's pretty smooth though, haven't noticed any stuttering or anything like that.

Thanks for porting this Isaac! I fell in love with MIUI when I had my G2 and have missed it very much since it broke. I absolutely love the theming on MIUI and the music player!

Anyways, so far everything seems to be workkng great and is super smooth. Thanks again Isaac.

Wow, I'm amazed.
MIUI is so slick and smooth- smoother than a baby's bottom :)
Lol I honestly didn't know it could get any smoother, until I tried this baby out. I'm loving it :D

What's better I don't have to install a lot of what I usually would install (better file manager, etc.). I have yet to have a wifi lockup. It would be great if you or someone else could make an overclock option I would love to learn if someone could send or direct me to a tutorial. This work is on par with getting CM7 booted Isaac, great work!!

Not sure if you want bugs reported on your github isaac, but haptic feedback doesn't seem to be working with the keyboard when it's enabled.

Have you guys needed to reactivate your phone after installing this? When I try to make a call, it goes to the Virgin Mobile help...is this normal, and if so, would I have to activate again if I went back to CM7?

Isaac, love the release, it is amazing, as is all of your work!

I gave the miui rom a try last night. it was really beautiful. the themes are absolutely awesome. but it felt a little sluggish. i tried adjusting the animations and whatnot but it still felt sluggish compared to cm7 + adw. anyone experiencing this? any tips?

Back
Top Bottom