• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0.l0-BobZ

Is there any type of fix for this backlight issue...the only way I could get to turn off is by having the brightness 65% and I have terrible eyesight... wish I could adjust it brighter :confused:

You want to use this: My Files

Download all three parts, extract the zip from the parts, and place on SD card.. Based on PG's, HK's, and my own lovin' in this MUX. let me know what you think?

This is a rip directly off of my phone. It' my daily driver that I tweak every single day to get it better and better.

You want to use this: My Files

Download all three parts, extract the zip from the parts, and place on SD card.. Based on PG's, HK's, and my own lovin' in this MUX. let me know what you think?

This is a rip directly off of my phone. It' my daily driver that I tweak every single day to get it better and better.

What exactly are these files and what should I do with the files? Thank you sir

our 2nd init came from that phone i believe. i have flashed spirit cm10 on the motion and it worked. i wouldn't do it with out a backup though.

i'm having an issue with the Google Hangouts app, more specifically the Hangouts Dialer, on this ROM... every time i try to make a call, there's no ringing sound, the screen goes black/the app locks up & my device reboots... can anyone else confirm this behavior or tell me what's wrong please? thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you I recently bought 10 LG motion MS770 android phones. I rooted all of them with my own rooting methods. although I got CM10 on them I also found a known issue with the 4g/4glte. when you use the phone a lot for certain things and use Google products a lot your network changes. the first known issue was a email with a warning. then your internet goes from 4g/4glte to 3g/1x network. I found a way to fix this. all 10 phones work great now. and thank you for all your work with all the fixes you set out.

Back
Top Bottom