• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0.l0-BobZ

Has the backlight issue been fixed for 5/21 or is there a version of the ROM that can have max brightness without the bug?

I think the only version that doesn't have backlight bug is 4-22, flash it then flash all the fixes if backlight is a deal breaker for you

I think the only version that doesn't have backlight bug is 4-22, flash it then flash all the fixes if backlight is a deal breaker for you

Is there any way I can get the rom to be max brightness without having the bug? Also, I have been using 4-22 but cannot change brightness. I also found that many games crash on 4-22 unless you turn off their sound (some don't work even with sound off). That didn't happen at all when I tried out 5-21. The only thing keeping me back from 5-21 is the backlight bug anything else is perfect. I was wondering what are the differences between them so maybe at least the gaming problem can be fixed.

max brightness??? you standing outside all the time or something?? lol

The brightness in 4-22 is pretty hard to see during the day. Maybe just me?

Is there any way I can get the rom to be max brightness without having the bug? Also, I have been using 4-22 but cannot change brightness. I also found that many games crash on 4-22 unless you turn off their sound (some don't work even with sound off). That didn't happen at all when I tried out 5-21. The only thing keeping me back from 5-21 is the backlight bug anything else is perfect. I was wondering what are the differences between them so maybe at least the gaming problem can be fixed.

The brightness in 4-22 is pretty hard to see during the day. Maybe just me?

Have you flashes the zip with all the fixes?

has anyone gotten USB tethering to work successfully?

It seems as though when im on stock my wifi tethering always cuts itself off with no warning. When im on my tablet, tethering is awful slow, and when im on my laptop, USB tethering works great.

However whenever i am running bobz, Wifi tethering will cause my laptop to bluescreen, and USB tethering doesn't activate. My tablet works on this wifi service as well but sometimes i prefer to have the full interface of my laptop as opposed to my tablet.

does anyone have any suggestions?

I tried 4-22 with all the fixes but the backlight still stays on after you turn off the screen. I was thinking maybe we could use Tasker or something like it so it turns off the screen completely after we press the lock screen? The reason why I'm so keen on getting it fixed is because I love the ROM, but my power button has been acting up so tapping it twice to turn off the screen is difficult. (It sometimes doesn't respond to taps)

I tried 4-22 with all the fixes but the backlight still stays on after you turn off the screen. I was thinking maybe we could use Tasker or something like it so it turns off the screen completely after we press the lock screen? The reason why I'm so keen on getting it fixed is because I love the ROM, but my power button has been acting up so tapping it twice to turn off the screen is difficult. (It sometimes doesn't respond to taps)

at the moment, the only way to fix the backlight issue is to flash my paranoid or liquid smooth port ;)

at the moment, the only way to fix the backlight issue is to flash my paranoid or liquid smooth port ;)

If I flash the port, what will happen? I'm not really informed on the terminology of what is a port, but it seems like it just changes the UI. Will I be able to keep things the way I have them, just without the backlight problem?

Over the last few weeks I've had a number of issues with numerous suggestions to fix them. Eventually, I un-bricked to C firmware and flashed the latest version of this rom, because for every issue I solved, (with help from too many to name here,) another pops up. One issue I HAD but never brought up was that my Google contacts would only sync 1 or 2 percent of contacts while on PGs build. Currently, after flashing C firmware then this rom, (only to be back on F firmware, lol), my contacts are fully synced, but with bbs, (ty SwoRNLeaDejZ...) I'm showing that 'Google backup transport' is running constantly. I even pulled a risky move and froze it using titanium, and it hardly slowed it. My battery did not last an HOUR this morning... I don't know what to do, man. Im getting exhausted of this back and forth, especially if you take into account that I have to borrow a laptop to flash firmware. (sorry for whining, [MAN UP, ] I'm trying! [DO IT!] I will...)

Lol, (sighs)...

Any ideas?

Over the last few weeks I've had a number of issues with numerous suggestions to fix them. Eventually, I un-bricked to C firmware and flashed the latest version of this rom, because for every issue I solved, (with help from too many to name here,) another pops up. One issue I HAD but never brought up was that my Google contacts would only sync 1 or 2 percent of contacts while on PGs build. Currently, after flashing C firmware then this rom, (only to be back on F firmware, lol), my contacts are fully synced, but with bbs, (ty SwoRNLeaDejZ...) I'm showing that 'Google backup transport' is running constantly. I even pulled a risky move and froze it using titanium, and it hardly slowed it. My battery did not last an HOUR this morning... I don't know what to do, man. Im getting exhausted of this back and forth, especially if you take into account that I have to borrow a laptop to flash firmware. (sorry for whining, [MAN UP, ] I'm trying! [DO IT!] I will...)

Lol, (sighs)...

Any ideas?

Did you flash the GPS fix after you installed the ROM ?

That's the thing. The phone is literally All that I have. xP and what I meant was it just says download complete right as it starts....

It does it to me sometimes too I hate mediafire... Try going to a site called speedproxy.co.uk copy the link from mediafire then go to that site and at the bottom paste it then enter.. I've been having trouble there lately but it usually starts downloading immediately..

Back
Top Bottom