• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][YACR] CM 7.1-Reppard

I sold my optimus, miss this rom. Whats funny is the optimus plus, that does everything I had my phone doing thanks to this rom and other ways.

Now I have the galaxy Attain, and I do have a rooted rom now thanks to odin.No recovery
I really wish reppard would get his magic going on the attain

Donations. Sad but true.

Don't expect free ROMS unless a need for them is available and willingly handed over. Monetary donations help developer's buy, build, and compile respected software for us to download and use. I appreciate this and understand that good usable software takes time and money to make. I'm willing to donate towards development (and have) to have an updated lower end smartphone.

Seriously, if everyone that had this phone (or the clones) would chip in $5, ICS would be here.

I've donated. (Thanks Trip!) Keep up the flowage to continue support. Its cheaper and faster than paying LG. (Trust me. If you want ICS support, its coming from one of our respected members, not LG.)

Stock GB from LG will never come for this phone, it's discontinued, replaced by the Optimus M +. Best way to get ICS is by donating to devs. I am trying to fix touchscreen for it, money wont make a difference for me though....if it was possible to get more time, that would help, but last I checked, you can't donate time :p

oh if only you could add hours to the day lol, wish i was the night owl i used to be, used to be able to stay up for days, now im falling asleep by 11 lol. once i free up a computer, ill set up a box just for building android, probably make more progress that way. Welcome bob ;)

By far the best rom. Mms worked like a charm out the box, sending and receiving. All others gave me the problem of not receiving pictures messages plus other minor hiccups. The only problem I'm just starting to encounter is the screen taking long to rotate back to position.

Im having issue using gps, it stays saying "Searching for gps" Is there any fix for this rom or others that will fix this. Also screen rotation is taking taking long to correct itself everytime i turn it.

man the battery drains hella fast. when it was stock my batt would last forever. i like the rom and all but am i the only one with sucky battery life. oh and on the messaging app instead of saying text "recieved" it says sent. thats weird. incoming and outgoing txts says sent lol

man the battery drains hella fast. when it was stock my batt would last forever. i like the rom and all but am i the only one with sucky battery life. oh and on the messaging app instead of saying text "recieved" it says sent. thats weird. incoming and outgoing txts says sent lol

Before you blame the ROM, how old is your battery? They don't last long. Especially when running a lot of apps, using or keeping WiFi on and GPS all drain. Any Android will not have a super super long batt life really, and they all have a "life span".

Running any so called anti-virus apps or streaming? Or just sudden drain after flash of only this ROM?

mndgme said:
Before you blame the ROM, how old is your battery? They don't last long. Especially when running a lot of apps, using or keeping WiFi on and GPS all drain. Any Android will not have a super super long batt life really, and they all have a "life span".

Running any so called anti-virus apps or streaming? Or just sudden drain after flash of only this ROM?

Ummm my batt life was freaking great b4 and ever since i flashed this its not the same. Didn't i say that already???? And no my girl don't run anything on her phone she's just simple. And cm7 oviously

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Forum Runner

Ummm my batt life was freaking great b4 and ever since i flashed this its not the same. Didn't i say that already???? And no my girl don't run anything on her phone she's just simple. And cm7 oviously

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Forum Runner

My moms phone dies faster than mine and my dads, i think some just die faster than others.

Does this kernel have swap support?

I think so.

On this ROM (and PlayfulGod's CM7) when I plug the charger in, instead of the battery sign appearing, the phone turns on.

So no solution?

That was one of the problems with these two cm7 roms. I just never turned off my phone and tried to charge it. I don't know if it was programmed into cm7, or if it was just a bug. It's well known though (if you search earlier in the multiple pages of this thread you'll find where it's talked about).

That was one of the problems with these two cm7 roms. I just never turned off my phone and tried to charge it. I don't know if it was programmed into cm7, or if it was just a bug. It's well known though (if you search earlier in the multiple pages of this thread you'll find where it's talked about).

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, as it dosen't appear in CM7.2 ROMs.

Back
Top Bottom