• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting questions/TacoROOT issues

k then in my coversations with the other and one of them even being cap if you read the othe rpost that they said to do the tip he had in his guide to do if theat makes any sens

so am i confused or are they confuded or are both sides confusing each other

soyou are saying dont do his tip an just unrevoke ad even thow it give me clockwork after it si s off i cna just change the recov then

my hoboot says this

no water mark

shiped s-on

hboot 2.10.0001
baseband 2.15.00.11.19

cuz in post 675 and 679 and 682 and up i am realy lost

my hoboot says this

no water mark

shiped s-on

hboot 2.10.0001
baseband 2.15.00.11.19

cuz in post 675 and 679 and 682 and up i am realy lost
yes i see that....that is why lets ignore that and just use the guide i linked and lets get unrevoked working first then we can worry about amon ra recovery later.

k so how should i do the ra recov

and now that i am in the hboot as well is is teling me it says

parsing....... sd zip

1 recovery do i want ot start update ys or no

i tryed to do it by zip in the hboot but it dose not reconiz it

i also tryed flashing it from the clcokwork mod recov i and it dose nothing

it is not flashable so that will not work. if the bootloader does not see it then it is either named incorrectly or not placed right on the sd card(no folder, just on the card and it needs to be a 4g card or higher).

and what of this from my last post

and now that i am in the hboot as well is is teling me it says

parsing....... sd zip

1 recovery do i want ot start update ys or no

this is why i like the fastboot method......something is not right and it is one of the two reasons i posted earlier. you might have an extra .zip or it needs an .zip at the end. this is usually the case with an incorrectly named PC36IMG file.

good thanks you lol now i guess i need ot do a rom and update my radio right

just make sure that if you flash the radio firmware to:
1. have a full battery
2. make a nandroid backup with your wimax keys backed up
3. do not pull the battery out (or make sure that the battery does not fall out) while it is updating>>>>>>this is a sure way to brick you phone.

Back
Top Bottom