• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shipping date speculation

Not everyone in the states has been taken care of.
Order Date: June 28, 2012 8:57:39 AM UTC-5
its gone pending in my bank account 4 different times since then, i have more then enough to cover buying several iPad's let alone a nexus, and yet it still hasn't even shipped yet. sitting on hold with them right now to figure out whats going on, debating just canceling the order and buying a iPad with how this is being handled...but i've been waiting for this thing to come out since december reading nearly every blog/article about it lol makes it hard to just walk away.

its gone pending in my bank account 4 different times since then, i have more then enough to cover buying several iPad's let alone a nexus, and yet it still hasn't even shipped yet. sitting on hold with them right now to figure out whats going on, debating just canceling the order and buying a iPad with how this is being handled...but i've been waiting for this thing to come out since december reading nearly every blog/article about it lol makes it hard to just walk away.

Hang in there.

Hang on Greven320, you'll get it eventually. And welcome to Android Forums.:)

Pup, wanted to update you guys. My N7 came in and I've had a chance to mess with it even with the in laws here. So far, I love this thing !

So what are current ship times? If I ordered one today? I stopped by game stop and they said they're back ordered til September...

Check this out:

06/28 9:40 a.m. Ordered N7 + case from Play Store

07/14 9:30 a.m.
Purchased N7 locally from Sam's Club

07/16 2:40 p.m.
Cancelled original Play store order via email

07/20 9:51 a.m.
Pkg delivered to my work (I'm out of town)

07/20 4:02 p.m. "Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped."

07/20 4:37 p.m. "At this point it is no longer possible to cancel this order, as it appears it has already shipped. You can still refuse delivery of unopened packages within 5 days of delivery."

I feel ya brother (sister?). I ordered 1pm EDT on the 27th, mine isn't in hand yet. UPS and Google are trying to figure out where it is. After I called Google at 1pm EDT today, they said the higher-tier shipping support would call be back by the end of the day with more info; well it's 11pm EDT/8pm PDT, so they've gone home even in CA methinks. I wonder if I call the Nexus line tomorrow if there will be anyone there on a Saturday?

This is slightly infuriating.
16yP3.png

And
F4b1c.png

I thought they upgraded to overnight shipping? It should have been in my hands today as far as I am concerned. If it really doesn't get here until monday, Ill be livid.

This is slightly infuriating.

I thought they upgraded to overnight shipping? It should have been in my hands today as far as I am concerned. If it really doesn't get here until monday, Ill be livid.

Wow, they said they'd do something and didn't, I am shocked. :rolleyes:

Seems par for the course unfortunately. Call them first thing Tuesday morning if you don't get it Mon. I made the mistake of waiting a couple days when I suspected something was wrong. They aren't your friends, it is strictly a business relationship, don't be afraid to nag them :D

Ordered a single 16 GB model with no accessories on July 12 and have received no charges yet. Hope to have it mid week though!

I hope that gets you some results dtemp. I finally have mine. The stooopid UPS guy left them on the front steps in the rain. Ran home from work to save them and everything was nice and dry.

I'll still stick around here and cheer you folks on. I can't yet tell you what you are missing as I am back at work, so I still have a pretty high anticipation level.:D

Congratulations on finally getting your tablet!

Back
Top Bottom