• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shipping date speculation

According to a guy over at XDA, he says that Google processes all orders that are shipping at night. So, anyone who hasn't received a shipping notification (like me) should receive it some time tonight, possibly in the wee hours of the morning.

Expect delivery tomorrow folks, and stay positive!

My order just jumped to the top of the list, ordered on 7/12/12. No shipping emails. Hopeful for tomorrow.
Good luck dodgerfan, I'm in the same boat hoping for a shipping confirmation overnight.:rolleyes:
I got mine. I was heading home from the dentist, and actually followed the UPS truck to my house. :D

I bet you were freaking out when you saw the truck, I'm surprised you didn't cause an accident on the way home. ;)

Congrats on the delivery!

Did you chase it down the street. I know I will be if it isn't on my doorstep when I get home from work tomorrow.:D

I'm still waiting for email tracking as well... I have had a pending charge on my credit card from Goggle for two days. My in laws are coming into town tomorrow, so I'm sure I won't have much time to play with my new toy. :(

I'm still waiting for email tracking as well... I have had a pending charge on my credit card from Goggle for two days. My in laws are coming into town tomorrow, so I'm sure I won't have much time to play with my new toy. :(

Google processes and sends out shipping information at night, so expect your email sometime tonight. Probably in the wee hours of the morning.

Ignore the inlaws J4.:rofl:

Just kidding, I am at 20 hours since being charged and having my Wallet order updated and haven't heard anything. I hope we hear something soon.:)

Ignore the inlaws J4.:rofl:

Just kidding, I am at 20 hours since being charged and having my Wallet order updated and haven't heard anything. I hope we hear something soon.:)

I've been married for 15 years now... I have perfected ignoring the inlaws :thumb:

Jason

It appears a lot of people over at XDA are reporting their 16 GB versions are shipping, many of them Canadian as well.

Perhaps us three will get ours soon?

I have been using my new tablet for two hours and I can say so far it is very very nice. The browser is not as smooth as I was expecting but it is pretty fluid too.

I've been married for 15 years now... I have perfected ignoring the inlaws :thumb:

Jason

I am very happily married myself Jason. Actually, one of the two I ordered is for the little guy that is my avatar. I hope you have yours for the weekend.

I have been using my new tablet for two hours and I can say so far it is very very nice. The browser is not as smooth as I was expecting but it is pretty fluid too.

I'm glad you are enjoying it dportal. I'll be joining you soon enough.

It appears a lot of people over at XDA are reporting their 16 GB versions are shipping, many of them Canadian as well.

Perhaps us three will get ours soon?

I don't know about soon, mine left from illinois 36 hours ago, and no update yet. They're estimating 4 business days fight now.

UPS My Choice has just informed me that they are soon picking up a package from Google that will be shipped by Next Day Air. I'll have my Nexus 7 between 1:45 and 5:45 tomorrow afternoon!

Just in time for me to get out of my 11:15 showing of The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX. :D

UPS My Choice has just informed me that they are soon picking up a package from Google that will be shipped by Next Day Air. I'll have my Nexus 7 between 1:45 and 5:45 tomorrow afternoon!

Just in time for me to get out of my 11:15 showing of The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX. :D

Congrats MassacrMan, that's awesome.:party:

Thank you very much, Unforgiven.

You're probably my favorite guide now, lol. You've been so positive and encouraging to everyone here. I'm pulling for an email being sent to you soon as well.

Also, have you signed up for UPS My Choice? Great service.

Thank you for the sentiment. No I haven't signed up for that. It won't speed up my delivery and will just give me another site to check for updates.:rolleyes:

BTW, call me Pup. The folks that know me here call me that.

This is weird. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone still waiting.

Well Guys, I think there might be a recall under way!!

I reside in Australia and placed my order on the play store on the 2nd of this month, I got an email on the 18th advising me that my Nexus have been shipped and to expect a deliver by 5:00 pm today the 20th.

I called FEDEX this morning to advise them that I intend to pick up the Nexus from their warehouse as I have a job next to their warehouse and I won't be home, I was told that they just received an email from Google requesting the Nexus be sent right back!!

DO you think it may have something to do with the Screen coming lose or other issues that they have discovered???

And they just updated his tracking.

attachment.php

He said his card has been charged.

I don't know of another Guide that I love more than Pup right now. Pup, I second the emotion from the previous poster. You are THE MOST UPLIFTING Guide around. All do respect to my fellow Guides. We could learn a lot from you, sir Pup.

jmar

Thanks jmar. I do it for the folks like me waiting.`

I really hope these don't need to be recalled. If so, my impression asus will officially go in the toilet. I bought a laptop from them 2 months ago and it has been sent back to them already to fix it.

This is weird. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone still waiting.

And they just updated his tracking.

attachment.php

He said his card has been charged.

Ouch I ordered mines the 17th and got confirmation its delivered tomorrow, so that was super fast....sucks to be him though

Back
Top Bottom