• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shipping date speculation

Yours can't be far off now :)
I hope not.
I got the confirmation email this morning, FINALLY!!! Checked the tracking and it said "On Vehicle out for delivery".
Congrats FlyinHawaiian.:thumbup:
Unrelated question but do you guys know if this forum is under tapatalk app? I tried to search it and got nothing. **NOOOB***
Search for AndroidForums with no spaces.

And welcome the Android Forums.:)

Let us know if you need any help finding your way around.

Just registered to ask, any other Canadians that pre-ordered a 16GB get a shipping notification yet? I ordered July 2nd and still have yet to get any notification. Although the email did say another 1-2 weeks :(

Just registered to ask, any other Canadians that pre-ordered a 16GB get a shipping notification yet? I ordered July 2nd and still have yet to get any notification. Although the email did say another 1-2 weeks :(

Welcome to Android Forums kunitz.:)

I have found this place to be the friendliest Android support site around. I hope you stick around. I have seen a few folks from Canada get their shipping confirmation already, so hopefully one will check in with some details.

Hello everyone, just a heads up. I called Google and asked why my July 4th preorder has not shipped and also why haven't I been charged. They told me my account had been suspended so all of this wait was for nothing as they do not process orders linked to suspended accounts. So no Nexus 7 16Gb for me for a while. I have to get my account off suspension first and who knows how long that will take. I also wonder if they will even have any in stock to ship to me by that time. This whole experience has sucked. They didn't even tell me my account was suspended and there was no way for me to know if I hadn't called off a whim today. Just a heads up to anyone whose wondering why their order has not shipped. I hope your situation isn't the same as mine. :(

I still haven't heard back about my complaint over their "2 day shipping." This is really not fair. So many of you guys who had theirs shipped after me got overnight shipping while mine has been on a truck for a couple hours then sits for 12 hours, back on the truck for an hour, sit for half a day, rinse and repeat. It's not that I'm impatient, it's just that I paid for a service (2 day shipping) that hasn't been honoured in any way.

Hello everyone, just a heads up. I called Google and asked why my July 4th preorder has not shipped and also why haven't I been charged. They told me my account had been suspended so all of this wait was for nothing as they do not process orders linked to suspended accounts. So no Nexus 7 16Gb for me for a while. I have to get my account off suspension first and who knows how long that will take. I also wonder if they will even have any in stock to ship to me by that time. This whole experience has sucked. They didn't even tell me my account was suspended and there was no way for me to know if I hadn't called off a whim today. Just a heads up to anyone whose wondering why their order has not shipped. I hope your situation isn't the same as mine. :(
What account was suspended, Google, Wallet, Play, bank? That really sounds odd.
I still haven't heard back about my complaint over their "2 day shipping." This is really not fair. So many of you guys who had theirs shipped after me got overnight shipping while mine has been on a truck for a couple hours then sits for 12 hours, back on the truck for an hour, sit for half a day, rinse and repeat. It's not that I'm impatient, it's just that I paid for a service (2 day shipping) that hasn't been honoured in any way.

I'm more frustrated by the silence between steps. They put a hold on my money and changed my order date. That was as of last night. Since then I have heard nothing.

Oh well. It will be worth it in the end.

Ordered my 8GB from the Play store 2 days ago when they changed the status to "in stock". My card wasn't charged, no shipping info from Google at all and my email confirmation still says not shipped. However, UPS just knocked and dropped off my N7! :D I guess you shouldn't worry too much about tracking numbers haha

Ordered my 8GB from the Play store 2 days ago when they changed the status to "in stock". My card wasn't charged, no shipping info from Google at all and my email confirmation still says not shipped. However, UPS just knocked and dropped off my N7! :D I guess you shouldn't worry too much about tracking numbers haha

Good to hear and congrats mrbutters.

Yep--I got an email at like 4:27 AM and by the time I checked the UPS tracking, that's what it said.

It should be there today! :)

The exact same thing happened to me. I was so surprised i thought for sure it would be delivered tomorrow. Either way it is 4:30 p.m and the guy still has not arrived i'm getting nervous. I want N7!!!(300 ahuuu!!!)

The exact same thing happened to me. I was so surprised i thought for sure it would be delivered tomorrow. Either way it is 4:30 p.m and the guy still has not arrived i'm getting nervous. I want N7!!!(300 ahuuu!!!)

I'm optimistic it'll arrive today for you...I've received packages from UPS late in the day before.

Crossing fingers for you :).

I'm optimistic it'll arrive today for you...I've received packages from UPS late in the day before.

Crossing fingers for you :).
Yup, just the other day the ups guy was at my house around 5:30

Well, I got my shipping email and tracking number late Monday night. It is end-of-day on Thurs and the UPS tracking page still says "Info received" and I don't have a Nexus. For all I know, my box fell behind the couch at the warehouse and didn't even make it to UPS. Even if it actually left the warehouse on Tues, it should have been here today. Sigh. I guess I will call tomorrow. I've been really trying to avoid calling. This from my Jun 27 preorder, one of the first.

Well, I got my shipping email and tracking number late Monday night. It is end-of-day on Thurs and the UPS tracking page still says "Info received" and I don't have a Nexus. For all I know, my box fell behind the couch at the warehouse and didn't even make it to UPS. Even if it actually left the warehouse on Tues, it should have been here today. Sigh. I guess I will call tomorrow. I've been really trying to avoid calling. This from my Jun 27 preorder, one of the first.

Stay patient dtemp, ups may still deliver today. A lot of folks are reporting there showing up without being notified or even charged.

Back
Top Bottom