• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shipping date speculation

:/ really pulling for you guys, for what it's worth. Especially those who ordered in June and still haven't received it or even been charged. That's unforgivable! :mad:

I ordered from Office Depot on line on Monday. It said in stock. According to their order tracking I should have it tomorrow, though their customer support (sounded like India) said they have no tracking info, just that it's a 3rd party carrier.

I'm really doubting I could order it this this past Monday and get it tomorrow, Thusday.

I haven't been following this thread and am kind of just jumping in (I was following my Galaxy S3 threads) so I'm really no sure how likely this is.

Just got an email that it shipped today (maybe). I'm thinking that the carrier (who the heck is Dynamex) will have it tomorrow. But still, from what I can tell I got pretty lucky, maybe it make up for my Galaxy S3 delay
Some folks have been lucky like that. Congrats on hopefully getting your hands on your new toy and welcome to the N7 speculation mad house.:)

I'm going to be one of the last 16 GB's to arrive too.
Ordered 8am EST on 7/3.
Sad

Right there with you.:D

:/ really pulling for you guys, for what it's worth. Especially those who ordered in June and still haven't received it or even been charged. That's unforgivable! :mad:

Hey, I resemble that remark!!!!!:mad::rofl::vroam:

Just got a shipped notice last night.

Little closer.

Congrats stridermt2k, hopefully you get it today.

Not even a shipping order?

Nope, I haven't checked my account yet to see if I have been charged. I'm not totally sure I fall into their "all standalone pre orders" category. While I didn't order a case, charger, or Q, I did order both an 8GB and a 16GB. I think I saw one other person with an order like mine and they were waiting as well. It seems the floodgates opened across the pond with folks getting shipping confirmation and a few hours later receiving there device, so I'll see what today brings.

43b96e5c-ea61-5f13.jpg

Literally just scanned

Hopefully, or fate has determined that I will keep this thread alive.

Just checked the UPS tracking number and my Nexus 7 is already on the truck. I'm getting it today yay!!! I got the e-mail with the tracking number at 4 in the morning and at 7:50am it is already on the truck.

Just checked the UPS tracking number and my Nexus 7 is already on the truck. I'm getting it today yay!!! I got the e-mail with the tracking number at 4 in the morning and at 7:50am it is already on the truck.

Coongrats, the funds have been placed on hold in my account again (no transaction though) so hopefully I am getting them for the weekend.

I got the shipping email at 3 am apparently. But when I looked the shipping address had changed to a 4 year old address. Luckily calling the local office they were able to get it pulled off the truck before it went out so it's there waiting for me.

I got the shipping email at 3 am apparently. But when I looked the shipping address had changed to a 4 year old address. Luckily calling the local office they were able to get it pulled off the truck before it went out so it's there waiting for me.

Congrats DSB. Great to hear.:party:

Coongrats, the funds have been placed on hold in my account again (no transaction though) so hopefully I am getting them for the weekend.

I just checked and have the same thing. It hasn't actually gone out of my account, but my available balance has dropped by the appropriate amount. Also, the transaction moved back to the top of my "purchases" page in the Play Store.

I *think* this bodes well for you getting your two by the end of the week with the rest of us. I've only ordered one and I'm in the exact same boat.

FWIW I played with the 8gb model we got at the office for testing purposes and the thing is FAST. It's also very light, and extremely easy to hold with one hand. (Whereas the iPad, I find, tend to need to be in my lap or propped up on something for extended use.) Can't wait for my dad to get his. He's going to go bananas. :D

I just checked and have the same thing. It hasn't actually gone out of my account, but my available balance has dropped by the appropriate amount. Also, the transaction moved back to the top of my "purchases" page in the Play Store.

I *think* this bodes well for you getting your two by the end of the week with the rest of us. I've only ordered one and I'm in the exact same boat.

FWIW I played with the 8gb model we got at the office for testing purposes and the thing is FAST. It's also very light, and extremely easy to hold with one hand. (Whereas the iPad, I find, tend to need to be in my lap or propped up on something for extended use.) Can't wait for my dad to get his. He's going to go bananas. :D

Oooh, I hadn't checked Wallet yet.

Running to google wallet...

Got the notice yesterday that mine would be shipping next week and upgraded to overnight, which was not a surprise as I ordered it at end of day on Thursday the 12th. Then got the notice this morning that it had shipped around midnight, left Kentucky, and is now on the truck for delivery :-D.

I'm going on vacation next week and I'm thrilled to be able to take it with me. Not sure what so many people have complained about, when I ordered it Google said it would ship in 1 - 2 weeks, and they've upgraded me to next day air even though they were well within the time frame they specified. I am a little disappointed I didn't have the satisfaction of getting it before people who went the GameStop/Staples/etc. route, but as far as I'm concerned, Google has gone above and beyond with delivering on the promises they made (they never told me I would have it first).

I can't wait to get home from work!!

Back
Top Bottom