• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shipping date speculation

I just got my card charged and it moved to the top of my Play order list but no shipping email yet. Of course this is after two failed attempts to cancel it... /headdesk

Early this morning I got the email with tracking. Said it was in Kentucky. Went to work and downloaded Package Buddy which told me it was in Buffalo. About an hour later it was in Rochester, then an hour after that it was Out For Delivery. Showed up on my doorstep at 2:00pm. That's fast!

I also got my case which is strange to me because I thought that and/or the 16GB version was the hold up. Whatever, not complaining.

So I'm out of this thread! Good luck to all others who haven't got theirs yet!

Has anyone else caught on to the fact that this is not actually 2 day shipping? It is 3 day shipping. I haven't been one of the people on the internet constantly complaining about google taking forever, but I don't think this is fair. I paid for 2 day shipping yet it is scheduled to arrive more than 3 days after it shipped. In 6 hours my package has not even moved.

Just to clarify my point, I received a shipping confirmation email at around 3am on Tuesday. My package is not scheduled to arrive until the end of Friday. That is well over 72 hours and getting into the realm of 4 day shipping.

Early this morning I got the email with tracking. Said it was in Kentucky. Went to work and downloaded Package Buddy which told me it was in Buffalo. About an hour later it was in Rochester, then an hour after that it was Out For Delivery. Showed up on my doorstep at 2:00pm. That's fast!

I also got my case which is strange to me because I thought that and/or the 16GB version was the hold up. Whatever, not complaining.

Getting lonely in here.:bawling:

Were you one of the people who were upgraded to overnight shipping? If not, that proves my point that there are inconsistencies in shipping times. I have to wait almost 4 days to get mine while paying for "2 day shipping" yet you get yours in one day while paying the same. I'm taking this bs to customer service.

I tried to give up on it. Google won't let me. So we'll see when/if I get shipping information. And she's back home now sadly.

I know, she mentioned being sad about being home somewhere. She has been quiet here lately so I figured you would be able to say Hi before I have a chance. You take care of her, OK. She's a good (wild) girl.

Well, I was around the house today, ready for my package, but it is 8:30pm local time and I bet the UPS man isn't coming. Tomorrow I don't get back home until 11pm. Hope my N7 is waiting for me when I get back.

Well, I was around the house today, ready for my package, but it is 8:30pm local time and I bet the UPS man isn't coming. Tomorrow I don't get back home until 11pm. Hope my N7 is waiting for me when I get back.

You and me both dtemp. :Pacing:

Traitor!!! Nah just kidding. Hope you have fun!!

My card was just charged within the last hour. Still no email or tracking info, but it looks like I'll probably have it by friday.

My card was just charged within the last hour. Still no email or tracking info, but it looks like I'll probably have it by friday.

Same here, my card was charged about an hour ago. Though people have said that the device often ships well before Google informs you it has. I'm going to check UPS My Choice and see.

Same here, my card was charged about an hour ago. Though people have said that the device often ships well before Google informs you it has. I'm going to check UPS My Choice and see.
I got nuthin so you guys are ahead of me in the pecking order.:rolleyes:
Ugh, this shipping is frustrating. It hasn't moved in 9 hours now. It's just sitting in Ohio motionless.

Well, with them upgrading to overnight you should be good to go by tomorrow.

I got nuthin so you guys are ahead of me in the pecking order.:rolleyes:

Well, with them upgrading to overnight you should be good to go by tomorrow.

I don't think I was upgraded. Mine shipped before that announcement was made. I know UPS's route fairly well and I don't see any way how it will get here before Friday based on the progress it is making. For overnight shipping it always gets flown from Louisville to Toronto, but it is clearly travelling by truck. For the last 9 hours it has been sitting in Maumee, Ohio. I would be surprised if it was on a plane for Toronto tonight. UPS's website also says the delivery is scheduled for Friday. As I have said before, that is almost 4 entire days after it shipped. I contacted customer service to complain about this. If I paid for 2 day shipping it shouldn't take 4 days to get here.

I don't think I was upgraded. Mine shipped before that announcement was made. I know UPS's route fairly well and I don't see any way how it will get here before Friday based on the progress it is making. For overnight shipping it always gets flown from Louisville to Toronto, but it is clearly travelling by truck. For the last 9 hours it has been sitting in Maumee, Ohio. I would be surprised if it was on a plane for Toronto tonight. UPS's website also says the delivery is scheduled for Friday. As I have said before, that is almost 4 entire days after it shipped. I contacted customer service to complain about this. If I paid for 2 day shipping it shouldn't take 4 days to get here.

Dude you should definitely go complain. Although i suspect they are going to blame UPS for this.

I ordered from Office Depot on line on Monday. It said in stock. According to their order tracking I should have it tomorrow, though their customer support (sounded like India) said they have no tracking info, just that it's a 3rd party carrier.

I'm really doubting I could order it this this past Monday and get it tomorrow, Thusday.

I haven't been following this thread and am kind of just jumping in (I was following my Galaxy S3 threads) so I'm really no sure how likely this is.

Dude you should definitely go complain. Although i suspect they are going to blame UPS for this.

I sent a complaint a few hours ago to them. I'm sure they are overloaded with emails and calls so we will have to see what they say when they get around to answering me. I saw at least one other Canadian on google plus complaining about the progress of the shipment. It looked like he wasn't going to be getting it within 2 days either.

I ordered from Office Depot on line on Monday. It said in stock. According to their order tracking I should have it tomorrow, though their customer support (sounded like India) said they have no tracking info, just that it's a 3rd party carrier.

I'm really doubting I could order it this this past Monday and get it tomorrow, Thusday.

I haven't been following this thread and am kind of just jumping in (I was following my Galaxy S3 threads) so I'm really no sure how likely this is.

Just got an email that it shipped today (maybe). I'm thinking that the carrier (who the heck is Dynamex) will have it tomorrow. But still, from what I can tell I got pretty lucky, maybe it make up for my Galaxy S3 delay

Back
Top Bottom