• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root speedy evoz beta 6

i think that is it. looks like he has made some revisions since friday including adding the a2sd goodness. i will have to check it out again.

i really like the inspire setup alot .... actually thinking of dumping the evo for one but trying to wait and see what att does with their 4g. their 3g on veronica's inspire averages about 2.5 mb down hell so does the little aria we gave the kiddo

Upvote 0
it's getting confusing over there..no it does not have it .....but there was another of his ports that looked like it did that was also speedy something another...but it is using the old style (2.2) notification dropdown ....

I am having a really hard time figuring out who's rom is who's and what is just a theme...most of what has been released over the past two weeks is someone else's themed work

Upvote 0
Well that was actually a big to do that got drryder kicked for a while. He was right just said it wrong and got the boot for a week or two. Point is a lot of the so called roms are just themes, maybe with a tweak here or there. They should be separated accordingly between roms and themes.The dev thread is completely filled with garbage and themes and like 4 actual base roms.

He was also throwing a fit at virus for having 4 ports out and none of them functioning correctly.

Upvote 0
Well that was actually a big to do that got drryder kicked for a while. He was right just said it wrong and got the boot for a week or two. Point is a lot of the so called roms are just themes, maybe with a tweak here or there. They should be separated accordingly between roms and themes.The dev thread is completely filled with garbage and themes and like 4 actual base roms.

He was also throwing a fit at virus for having 4 ports out and none of them functioning correctly.

yeah virus keeps jumping ship abandoning one to go on to the next... not really pleased with that...as none of his are complete.

it all just reminds me...time to port and cook my own stuffs

Upvote 0
yeah virus keeps jumping ship abandoning one to go on to the next... not really pleased with that...as none of his are complete.

it all just reminds me...time to port and cook my own stuffs

yeah but theres the rub, you have to actually have TIME :D

he has a evo3d thread that says booting tonight that he started a week ago and then left completely with nothing in it but a bunch of confused people lol.

DRryder went about it the wrong way jumping in virus thread and cussing at everyone but he was right. Incidentally drryder dropped and update for EP to 6.0 now but you have to find him elsewhere cuz he aint on xda

Upvote 0
yeah but theres the rub, you have to actually have TIME :D

he has a evo3d thread that says booting tonight that he started a week ago and then left completely with nothing in it but a bunch of confused people lol.

DRryder went about it the wrong way jumping in virus thread and cussing at everyone but he was right. Incidentally drryder dropped and update for EP to 6.0 now but you have to find him elsewhere cuz he aint on xda

where's he at...

and yeah...by the time I would finish a rom we would all have new phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones