• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME][CT] WP7 Style Blue (06/24/12)

my bars on the top didnt change blue they are still white. is there a reason why it didnt change?

update: never mind it just switched all the sudden i guess it takes a little time

My 3G logo and bars have not changed either. I guess I will wait and see if they do.

Thanks Bloodawn. I Knew this was coming out sunday night or monday morning. This morning I logged in and thought "Hmmmm" and sho nuf.. There it was. I downloaded it this morning and got real busy at work. Just did a backup and flashed it right now.

Pollo Azul FTW!!!

My 3G logo and bars have not changed either. I guess I will wait and see if they do.

Thanks Bloodawn. I Knew this was coming out sunday night or monday morning. This morning I logged in and thought "Hmmmm" and sho nuf.. There it was. I downloaded it this morning and got real busy at work. Just did a backup and flashed it right now.

Pollo Azul FTW!!!

your logged into the market right? your signal and 3g icon wont be correct if your not

your logged into the market right? your signal and 3g icon wont be correct if your not

So there only blue if background data is enabled. It just went back and forth when I turned it on then off. DAMN...

No can do. I cant run my phone with background enabled all the time. It kills battery and besides that my work email (exchange server) would blow up 24/7 constantly. So I have to keep it off unless checking emails or downloading an App.

Is that why they keep changing from blue to white and back again for me?

gingerbread does some weird shit

you got 6 signal bars but each bar as 2 icons, ones gray and ones colored

the gray is for really bad signal and when your phone isn't linked to the market, the icon always starts off at gray first then switches so if you reboot your phone or turn on/off 3g/wifi you'll see it change

on stock gingerbread you would of saw it switching from gray to green and on stock CTMod if you look hard enough you'd see it go from gray to solid white

gingerbread does some weird shit

you got 6 signal bars but each bar as 2 icons, ones gray and ones colored

the gray is for really bad signal and when your phone isn't linked to the market, the icon always starts off at gray first then switches so if you reboot your phone or turn on/off 3g/wifi you'll see it change

on stock gingerbread you would of saw it switching from gray to green and on stock CTMod if you look hard enough you'd see it go from gray to solid white

So, no chance of changing the other set of white to a different shade of blue?

So there only blue if background data is enabled. It just went back and forth when I turned it on then off. DAMN...

No can do. I cant run my phone with background enabled all the time. It kills battery and besides that my work email (exchange server) would blow up 24/7 constantly. So I have to keep it off unless checking emails or downloading an App.

So, no chance of changing the other set of white to a different shade of blue?

flash this aidscure.zip

Project aidscure worked. It jacked my clock but oh well.

I even cleaned up my screen fir the photo shoot to make that dude in Rubidoux happy LOL..

shot_000011.png

Bandaid, I love how you have your Android set up. Could you tell me what you're currently using on your cell phone, besides CTMod and WP7 Style Blue? :)

Searles, I use “Beautiful Widgets” for time and weather that appears on the home screen. I also use “ADW Launcher EX” that cost me $0.10 at the Android Market a few days ago. It’s pretty cool with tons of options. ADW Notifier works well with the launcher as it shows you missed calls, emails or text by applying a number symbol on the launcher.

cures aids bro

lol, its just for people like kouma and 76ford who have a problem with the signal icons showing up wrong

if your signal icons are blue then your good

haha, nah it changes white from time to time but it goes back but when background data is off it stays white. Do i need this?

Back
Top Bottom