• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME][CT] WP7 Style Blue (06/24/12)

Would it be possible to use the settings screen but nothing else? I love what you did to the settings, but I'm not a fan of the rest of everything. But I love CTMod :)

Would it be possible to use the settings screen but nothing else? I love what you did to the settings, but I'm not a fan of the rest of everything. But I love CTMod :)

you'd have to replace the settings.apk with the one from the theme

:eek:Have you at least tried the theme? :rolleyes:You can always restore your phone if you dont like it. Just be sure to create a backp first in recovery;).

Geez im having to much fun with smilies lol.:D

Not to open up a placebo can of worms because there are so many variables but my hunch is that the clock version slows down the system much more than I thought last it would. Non clock runs much faster with online apps like phandroid. I saw a dramatic difference just by switching between the two without moving from my spot. Only takes a few minutes to switch. Am I hallucinating

Edit: maybe just fluctuations in my signal.

Not to open up a placebo can of worms because there are so many variables but my hunch is that the clock version slows down the system much more than I thought last it would. Non clock runs much faster with online apps like phandroid. I saw a dramatic difference just by switching between the two without moving from my spot. Only takes a few minutes to switch. Am I hallucinating

the clock version should atleast seem the same as regular ctmod

i really haven't noticed any difference tho without the clock

Was this theme made with hot kitchen?

I'm not sure exactly what blood uses, but from some of the things he's said, I get the impression he uses something like apk_multi-tool and does things more 'manually" to have more control over how things are going to work/look

the clock version should atleast seem the same as regular ctmod

i really haven't noticed any difference tho without the clock

I

I have looked for a while, but i still can't figure out how to get the phone apk to recompile after changing the images in it, as i would like to create some themes of my own, thanks for any help you can give me as i cant seem to figure this out

For some odd reason when I switched from CT2.3 to this theme my mms got screwed up. My father-in-law's phone wasn't getting my pics at all, and also when I would download pics from facebook it would send them to others as a slide show and not as a pic. I went back to 2.3 and my mms started working correctly again.

I don't know if anyone else was having a similar issue or if there was a fix already or if you were even aware of it. Maybe it was just my phone. Regardless, CT 2.3 is awesome and I'm happy with it!!

Back
Top Bottom