• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME][CT] WP7 Style Blue (06/24/12)

Verson 1.2
Updated for CTMod 2.5

I have been taking the injections that have converted me to CM7. Have not used CTMOD since 2.3

But I still have the CWM and Kouma pack of it.

And I still download the updates for it and Style. Just in case...

CTMOD is awesome. Thanks for what you do.

Blood, is there a thread somewhere on how to remove the clock from status bar for our prevail? If so could you please post link. I found some thread on xda that I tried to follow but I couldn't get it right. These were for different phones though.

I also tried UOT Kitchen using the framework-res.apk and systemUI.apk from this zip. What I'm actually trying to do is just change the color scheme while keeping the no clock in status bar. UOT changed some of icons to what i wanted but left the rest of them and the font colors blue

Blood, is there a thread somewhere on how to remove the clock from status bar for our prevail? If so could you please post link. I found some thread on xda that I tried to follow but I couldn't get it right. These were for different phones though.

I also tried UOT Kitchen using the framework-res.apk and systemUI.apk from this zip. What I'm actually trying to do is just change the color scheme while keeping the no clock in status bar. UOT changed some of icons to what i wanted but left the rest of them and the font colors blue

I don't remember exactly the change i made to get rid of the clock since i had to try a few different things to get it to work

the easiest way to remove it would be to copy the classes.dex from the systemui in this to one you themed

Someone wanna explain to me how to flash this to my phone? I just rooted my phone lost night and don't really know to much about this type of stuff or what apps to get i'm slowly learning :).

Any and all help is appreciated thanks.

Someone wanna explain to me how to flash this to my phone? I just rooted my phone lost night and don't really know to much about this type of stuff or what apps to get i'm slowly learning :).

Any and all help is appreciated thanks.

Hello again . :D You will first need to install CTMod 3.4 in the first link .

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...432614-rom-gb-2-3-6-ctmod-3-4-04-01-12-a.html

You will then need to install this theme .

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...61739-theme-ct-wp7-style-blue-04-01-12-a.html

You will then need to go to this thread to learn how to set up the way you want your card . There are several ways to do this . You can put all your internal data on your card if you want too . You can also use the SSM (Super Secret Mod ) which is faster if you have a slower sd card .

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-prevail-all-things-root/429740-kernel-gb-koumakernel-2-4-a.html

If you need help with any of these , please post in the appropriate thread .

There are other themes for CTMod 3.4 by J6Remy . Follow the same steps that I've listed above and just replace the WP7 theme with one by J6Remy if you want to . If you have questions about any of the steps , post them in the correct thread and they will be answered . ;)

Hey Blood something is up with the phone.apk/contacts.apk theme. When you go to recent calls and you scroll through the list the call sign to the right flickers. Not sure if its the rom or theme but im using the wp7 theme right now.

Hey Blood something is up with the phone.apk/contacts.apk theme. When you go to recent calls and you scroll through the list the call sign to the right flickers. Not sure if its the rom or theme but im using the wp7 theme right now.

The last time this theme was updated was for 3.4. Its not made for 3.5 or 3.6.

yo blood i was wondering if you could make a WP7 Style red?
and also if you could change the lockscreen to a wp7 looking one ?

yo blood i was wondering if you could make a WP7 Style red?
and also if you could change the lockscreen to a wp7 looking one ?

Have you checked out Widget Locker yet? I just got it and it's pretty neat. All kinds of lock screens to choose from and modify.:D

sometime If I get the time I'll do one.

idk about the lockscreen, I'll have to see if i can do it.

okay thanks blood

Have you checked out Widget Locker yet? I just got it and it's pretty neat. All kinds of lock screens to choose from and modify.:D

i dont like having apps to put up a lock screen

you should be able to make it red if you know how to use Uot right

what are you talking about ?

you should be able to make it red if you know how to use Uot right

won't work. all the kitchen does is replace images with whatever random stuff you select on there, it doesn't modify the existing ones to just change the color.

and you can't even change much with it so there'd still be random blue shit floating around.

Back
Top Bottom