• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEMES] Updated J6's Themes For CTMOD 3.75 by Cwhatever

I have apktool, how would I use it? Does it edit already made roms?

I had an apktool and LV gave me another one that worked, mine may have been an odd one or something. There is quite a bit to it though. Yes it will edit made roms for you. Would have to PM or text mess the info, actually was easiest with LV over phone!

Upvote 0
I would like to see a black and white or something dark and metallic looking think it would be cool I always see colors like red green blue pink yellow how about anti color for the prevails darkside lol just a thought I would make one myself but im not that good I dont have a clue where to start... I started learning java script on codeacademy but I just dont have the time (without the distractions of a 5mo. old son and 1yr old daughter) to dedicate to learning it any other routes to making a custom theme I could take I really would love to learn to do this I wanna contribute something but I dunno where to start

Upvote 0
I would like to see a black and white or something dark and metallic looking think it would be cool I always see colors like red green blue pink yellow how about anti color for the prevails darkside lol just a thought I would make one myself but im not that good I dont have a clue where to start... I started learning java script on codeacademy but I just dont have the time (without the distractions of a 5mo. old son and 1yr old daughter) to dedicate to learning it any other routes to making a custom theme I could take I really would love to learn to do this I wanna contribute something but I dunno where to start

If you look at J6's beans he has an inverted 1 and when I get to that 1 that might be something you like.

Upvote 0
So i switched to green to try it out and it is awesome. great work but then i went back to red and blue. but now the boot from the green stuck and so did the icon for the boat browser. not a huge deal but is there any way to get them back to normal or possibly get a boot for r & b and the browser icon to match.

Upvote 0
So i switched to green to try it out and it is awesome. great work but then i went back to red and blue. but now the boot from the green stuck and so did the icon for the boat browser. not a huge deal but is there any way to get them back to normal or possibly get a boot for r & b and the browser icon to match.

You need to wipe the dalvik and the cache then reflash the red and blue. If that doesn't work Guspeed made a back to stock theme. You would have the flash that then flash the red and blue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones