• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEMES] Updated J6's Themes For CTMOD 3.75 by Cwhatever

Updated the Green Me
In the OP I updated the Green Me with the status bar top text to green and the battery switched to digital #'s in green. It is for zeam and any launcher will work. I will update the one for xperia soon. (the only thing in the launcher that was themed was the app drawer icon on the home page and the house icon to return to home page. So if on any other launcher those will not be themed.

The Xperia one is updated now too!

Upvote 0
OP UPDATED

Blue Me is up and ready to go!
Not a lot of screen shots but added some more theme to it!
It is compatible with UOT Kitchen! ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP FIRST ( you need to use 7zip to extract framework-res.apk and systemui.apk to a folder and then use UOT to create what you want and use these files to upload in UOT, then when done, download UOT's zip and use 7zip to extract the same files. Then delete the framework and systemui from my theme in 7zip and take new files from the UOT zip and drag into 7zip to replace them. Now back out of 7zip to close it up. Now take theme zip and put back on sd and flash again and will not loose all of my changes)!

ENJOY and post screenshots of changes you make!

Reactions: arnandtara
Upvote 0
OP UPDATED

Blue Me is up and ready to go!
Not a lot of screen shots but added some more theme to it!
It is compatible with UOT Kitchen! ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP FIRST ( you need to use 7zip to extract framework-res.apk and systemui.apk to a folder and then use UOT to create what you want and use these files to upload in UOT, then when done, download UOT's zip and use 7zip to extract the same files. Then delete the framework and systemui from my theme in 7zip and take new files from the UOT zip and drag into 7zip to replace them. Now back out of 7zip to close it up. Now take theme zip and put back on sd and flash again and will not loose all of my changes)!

ENJOY and post screenshots of changes you make!

It says access denied :(

Upvote 0
OP UPDATED!
Orangebread is now ready for downloading! It is UOT kitchen compatiable, so you can use the kitchen to make changes to your likes!

Now just 1 more to go and then maybe the Sunshine one and then will start on one of my own from scratch, maybe..... maybe not! We will see, (or should I say you the people will see)!

Enjoy!:):D;)

Reactions: arnandtara
Upvote 0
OP UPDATED
Inverted is posted and ready for download if you want something that has no colors, and is UOT kitchen compatiable!

Just a reminder, you can go to Settings/CtMod settings/Clock settings to change the clock color to the theme or whatever you like!

Going to take a break and then maybe update Gloriuos Sunshine!

Going to maybe make one of my own from scratch, but that will take some serious time to try to make something unique!

Enjoy!

Upvote 0
A while back I had to fix some Mediafire downloads so the numbers are actually higher than this. These are the number of downloads per each theme as of now. Just thought it would be some interesting info!
Back to stock - 18
Back to stock uot - 10
Green me - 22
Green me mine - 20
Inverted - 15
Orange bread - 12
Pink - 32
Red and blue - 23
Yellow choice - 28
Yellow choice mine - 12
Blue me is on my dropbox and don't know how many of them.

Upvote 0
No cause I love that theme. I'll try it again maybe it was me but I tried over 5 times.

I'll try another too.

Let me know when you tried again if it works or not and also if you have any problems with any of the others if you do it might be you and if not I will see what I can do for you.

Reactions: clyde4210
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones