• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unofficial Incredible Wallpaper Thread

I haven't used this on my phone, but I'm sure somebody here will.

500x_chewy_comission_fur_on_fur_by_gamefan84.jpg

chewbacca-on-a-squirrel-fighting-nazis
chewbacca-on-a-squirrel-fighting-nazis

It's simply just a background pic. What you're asking can't be done. I wish I could but can't. They are just signs pointing in that direction.

It's simply just a background pic. What you're asking can't be done. I wish I could but can't. They are just signs pointing in that direction.

Sure it can, but it has to be a swipe gesture. Press the "Left Home Screen" sign and swipe to the right. Swipe to left to get the right screen :D

Sure it can, but it has to be a swipe gesture. Press the "Left Home Screen" sign and swipe to the right. Swipe to left to get the right screen :D

You can also use blank transparent icons over those spots on the wallpaper. But that might be harder to do on each screen since the wallpaper shifts.

Not a fan of Cincinnati sports besides the Reds. Can't stand the fairweather fans. Big fan of OSU and my mom grew up outside of Pittsburgh so I took on the Steelers. The link below, when you make the box while sizing on the phone make it as big as possible and it will center the Steelers logo perfect. Looks really good.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l335/rdjr74/Steelers.jpg

Very Cool Thanks!

Do you have one with the logo that exact size (perfect size), but a plane black background? been looking for one like that a while, but none are sized right.

Do you have one with the logo that exact size (perfect size), but a plane black background? been looking for one like that a while, but none are sized right.

I'll do it tomorrow for you!

could someone resize this for the incredible...was made for the iphone...
MKVIinterlagosipodGTI.jpg

thanks!

I drive a GLI. Of course I'll take care of you. Will always help a fellow WV'er. I'll have it up tomorrow for ya!

I'll do it tomorrow for you!

I drive a GLI. Of course I'll take care of you. Will always help a fellow WV'er. I'll have it up tomorrow for ya!

Much appreciated! I had a MKIII GTI VR6 that i bought new and drove for 7 years, and now i just got a MKVI GTI that is fantastic. Are you on the Vortex?

unfortunately this was the only version i have of that image...someone posted it up in the mkvi forum on the vortex.

Oh yeah I'm on vortex, for a while now. Not as much as I use to since the site changed plus I haven't been interested in doing much more to my car. I've done a few cosmetic things and installed a parrot blutooth kit. That site is beyond helpful. Solved many problems/inquiries about my car. Same user name as here btw.

Oh yeah I'm on vortex, for a while now. Not as much as I use to since the site changed plus I haven't been interested in doing much more to my car. I've done a few cosmetic things and installed a parrot blutooth kit. That site is beyond helpful. Solved many problems/inquiries about my car. Same user name as here btw.

I'm Jeff43 on the 'tex...about to hit my 10 year anniversary over there...posted heavy when i had my MKIII, then lurked for awhile after i sold it, now i'm posting a bit again w/the new GTI...tremendous resource for all things Vdub...

Back
Top Bottom