• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root UPDATE [ROM] Hybrid v2 ( WOrking flash )

no diabolic head that rom also lacks a2sd darktremor script,moreover it doesn't even identifies the sd-ext so its very neccesary as this is the only feature lacking in hybrid v1 and the flash part which according to all of you lacked,i managed to get flash even 10.3 to run in any of the rom ie in stock,leandros,asevmaxx v1,v2 droidmaxxx and hybrid also
and yes in all browsers except opera mini
so gautam your rom hybrid is marvellous but its darkside is that we can't install much apps to get the fun to ultimate level as menory gets filed by apps and its dalvik cache which without sd-ext is impossible(correct me if i am wrong) to move any where

Upvote 0
no diabolic head that rom also lacks a2sd darktremor script,moreover it doesn't even identifies the sd-ext so its very neccesary as this is the only feature lacking in hybrid v1 and the flash part which according to all of you lacked,i managed to get flash even 10.3 to run in any of the rom ie in stock,leandros,asevmaxx v1,v2 droidmaxxx and hybrid also
so gautam your rom hybrid is marvellous but its darkside is that we can't install much apps to get the fun to ultimate level as menory gets filed by apps and its dalvik cache which without sd-ext is impossible(correct me if i am wrong) to move any where

yes brother please tell the procedure to install the flash in any rom

Upvote 0
What???On any rom???how???
Can u please supply that apk and installation method.
I will be grateful.

Upvote 0
Soon bro :)

Working on some issues...!!

Gautam,

SD-EXT is not working right now in my device..
Yesterday it was giving error of mounting but it got resolved by rebooting.
It happened 4 times. But today its giving same error of unable to mount-restart- and upon restart ,device doesn't start. You have to remove your battery and then again put into it and start again...

Plz check this issue.. .. .. .. .. :( :(

Upvote 0
Gautam,

SD-EXT is not working right now in my device..
Yesterday it was giving error of mounting but it got resolved by rebooting.
It happened 4 times. But today its giving same error of unable to mount-restart- and upon restart ,device doesn't start. You have to remove your battery and then again put into it and start again...

Plz check this issue.. .. .. .. .. :( :(

Hey Sentacy,
Look for a file ,11link2sd file in init.d and open it as text and verify these lines
#!/system/bin/sh
#added by link2sd
sleep 2
mount -t ext3 -o rw /dev/block/vold/179:2 /data/sdext2

mount -t ext3 -o rw /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /data/sdext2

Or copy that file to sd card and run it in script manager and then check link2sd for your apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones