• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root UPDATE [ROM] Hybrid v2 ( WOrking flash )

Ok thanks for the reply...... i guess i removed it by mistake please downoad one

and i read newspaper daily from it thats y i love the app , anyway will delete in next update if any..............

and u can remove the apps u want thru a software called root uninstaller just search on android market and uninstall newshunt.

FLASH working properly?

Reactions: monu92
Upvote 0
Ok thanks for the reply...... i guess i removed it by mistake please downoad one

and i read newspaper daily from it thats y i love the app , anyway will delete in next update if any..............

and u can remove the apps u want thru a software called root uninstaller just search on android market and uninstall newshunt.

FLASH working properly?

I dont know why but now i cant get into recovery through rommanager or even by pressin the hardware buttons i get stuck in micromax logo need help this happened after flashin hybrid v2 is any one experiencing the same problem or is it just me

Upvote 0
I dont know why but now i cant get into recovery through rommanager or even by pressin the hardware buttons i get stuck in micromax logo need help this happened after flashin hybrid v2 is any one experiencing the same problem or is it just me

Happens when shifting between ROMs (dunno the reason)...

Just flash the recovery again ;) (Either by ROM Manager or Fast boot )

Upvote 0
ah after some minor tweaks and hard-core testing your rom now stands at par with any cm rom(although its not built but still it it were) without overclocking feature,i mean its a complete rom to get the most out of a70 but without bricking our phones,it has everything and i managed to get quad score of 910+ every time and successful in running fifa 10 (the toughest to run on our phone)and shift was already running
so i give 7.35/10 rating
without kernel source u can't get a rom better than this till now,as even after hard testing it didn't crashed even once(yes,not even once)
marvelous work gautam

Upvote 0
Well thanks jas...

I personally wanna thank PlayfulGod, Samroxx, and rahules

I fused their rom's + rahules wifi fix + extra tweaks + some apps signed by me + and all people who downloaded the rom and installed everytime I tld em.

I don't build rom's, this was my first time I mean first for an android phone. I just modify em.

Reactions: adityadeva
Upvote 0
ah after some minor tweaks and hard-core testing your rom now stands at par with any cm rom(although its not built but still it it were) without overclocking feature,i mean its a complete rom to get the most out of a70 but without bricking our phones,it has everything and i managed to get quad score of 910+ every time and successful in running fifa 10 (the toughest to run on our phone)and shift was already running
so i give 7.35/10 rating
without kernel source u can't get a rom better than this till now,as even after hard testing it didn't crashed even once(yes,not even once)
marvelous work gautam

What tweaks you used can you post it here.
Did you flash kernel by Sam?

Upvote 0
no kernel flashing is required ,i just moved the dalvik cache to the SD-ext which made the internal memory free up-to 60% free which made the i/o of the system quicker thus more response and one thing more i used system tune to run various heavy apps like fifa 10 i used it by tweaking in system pro,till now that's what all i have done and no restart was there even when CPU was constantly used at its full potential of 600 MHz

Upvote 0
Naa...don't do that I just realised the kernel by sam decrease thw battery life...!! So don't do that n what tweaks? Plz upload the bunch of files :)

tweaking the hybrid step by step is the best method. Please continue your good job.

Also I request you to keep one rom thread instead of separate threads for hybrid 1 and hybrid2.

Editing your first post and adding links to rom / steps to flashing would be fine - just like in XDA.

That will help any new person coming to thread straight to topic - ie the rom, the download and flashing methods. rest he can go through the thread.

let micromax release the kernel source, then we will compile a new kernel for a70.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones