• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Charging Notification problem

nkk

Android Expert
Mar 10, 2010
So ever since I rooted, my phone has told me it is charging when it is not. It is not constant, but when I have low battery, I will constantly get a low battery pop up and the beep sound (once every 10 seconds or so), just as if I have taken it off the charger. It little lightning bolt in the battery cycles with this, too.

So, I am in the process of unrooting and flashing to stock to see if that solves it. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Nkk

So ever since I rooted, my phone has told me it is charging when it is not. It is not constant, but when I have low battery, I will constantly get a low battery pop up and the beep sound (once every 10 seconds or so), just as if I have taken it off the charger. It little lightning bolt in the battery cycles with this, too.

So, I am in the process of unrooting and flashing to stock to see if that solves it. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Nkk

Odd. So you're still on the VZ stock 4.0.2 ROM, but rooted and this only happened since rooting?

I've not heard of this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones