• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [ROM][4.0.4] AOKP ICS B40/M6/Mods (7/8)

Well I got Treated Right over the past couple days by some good peeps here and at aver at RootsWiki. And it grande fashion......

Hah! That is awesome! I knew he could help you out he's a genuinely nice guy. I still like my icons better, but I'm biased :P

Glad you've been taken care of now show us a screenie on your phone :D

How's everyone liking M3 so far?

I really want to flash it, but don't feel like wiping... C'mon B22!!

I didn't wipe to install M3. I did run into a problem with Google Wallet, but I reinstalled it and am going to try it again later today. Will report back. My NFC is working, though, I tried it with my tags. Other than that, I'm loving it. I love the battery icon options especially.

How's everyone liking M3 so far?

I really want to flash it, but don't feel like wiping... C'mon B22!!

I agree!

I didn't wipe to install M3. I did run into a problem with Google Wallet, but I reinstalled it and am going to try it again later today. Will report back. My NFC is working, though, I tried it with my tags. Other than that, I'm loving it. I love the battery icon options especially.

Good to know no wipe seems to work but I'm more afraid that going from M3 to B22 would require one.

Wallet still not working. Last thing I know to do is a full wipe and re flash, but don't know when I'll have time. I hate to submit it as an issue if it is user error though, so it'll have to wait.

I did the full wipe and it was not too painful. I use Astro to backup my apps along with TBU.

I like being nice and clean! Everything works too!

I'm sitting on Build 20 now... any word on when Build 22 would be out to see if it's worth waiting or just flashing 21?

Also, I've been too afraid to use Wallet. I had it all set up great stock. I reset the app before I flashed AOKP Build 20 but haven't touched it. Actually, I have a backup of it reset and running fine with TB. Any thoughts?

I agree!

Good to know no wipe seems to work but I'm more afraid that going from M3 to B22 would require one.

Your about 100% right milestone or release builds use the more stable framework and the nightly or builds use experimental framework. That is. Why a wipe is needed

So all...I've been bootin around other ROMs, NONE of which come even close to AOKP by the way :D , and something I've noticed that other ROMs have that AOKP doesn't...wallpapers supporting the ROM! There are some awesome APEX and RootzBoat wallpapers...but I don't like those ROMs :P anyone seen AOKP wallpapers anywhere? Or would anyone wanna make some? We came we saw we kanged?! :D

So all...I've been bootin around other ROMs, NONE of which come even close to AOKP by the way :D , and something I've noticed that other ROMs have that AOKP doesn't...wallpapers supporting the ROM! There are some awesome APEX and RootzBoat wallpapers...but I don't like those ROMs :P anyone seen AOKP wallpapers anywhere? Or would anyone wanna make some? We came we saw we kanged?! :D

What wallpapers you looking for? That's my favorite thing to do in photochop - kang images for wallpapers!

What wallpapers you looking for? That's my favorite thing to do in photochop - kang images for wallpapers!

I'm looking for something classy, supporting AOKP in some way (other than the unicorn :P ), and ICS blue! That's my top priority. My phone is ICS blue from soft keys to keyboards. :D also, if this is possible, I have the Droid logo custom font installed on my phone. So using that font would make the phone just that much more uniform and that much more awesome! :D

I'm looking for something classy, supporting AOKP in some way (other than the unicorn :P ), and ICS blue! That's my top priority. My phone is ICS blue from soft keys to keyboards. :D also, if this is possible, I have the Droid logo custom font installed on my phone. So using that font would make the phone just that much more uniform and that much more awesome! :D

Where can I find the font? Xda?
And I have the ics hex color somewhere. So I'll see what I can do

Where can I find the font? Xda?
And I have the ics hex color somewhere. So I'll see what I can do

Ya know the font that the old Android boot screen was? The one that just said Android? Like the old old one...lol I feel like I ain't being clear. Not sure where you can find it I install it off of ROM Toolbox

Ya know the font that the old Android boot screen was? The one that just said Android? Like the old old one...lol I feel like I ain't being clear. Not sure where you can find it I install it off of ROM Toolbox

DroidLogo_sample.png

This one?

Back
Top Bottom