• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto 4: The Complete Edition. I'm only~40% through the main game, and I still have "The Lost and the Damned"and "The Ballad of Gay Tony" after that, so I'll be playing this for awhile lol.

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto 4: The Complete Edition. I'm only~40% through the main game, and I still have "The Lost and the Damned"and "The Ballad of Gay Tony" after that, so I'll be playing this for awhile lol.

I never went back to GTA4 to play TBGT. I heard it was good, but I just didn't feel like buying more XBL points to get it, then forgot about it after all of this time.

Picked up Walking Dead for free other day so may give that a go if I ever get out of hospital, lol

Anyone play Journey? What's with all the hype?

I picked up the Walking Dead in the Steam sale, not what I imagined, but still enjoying it.

Also picked up I am Alive which is very, very well done.

First I'd heard of Journey, but it looks quite intriguing.

I picked up the Walking Dead in the Steam sale, not what I imagined, but still enjoying it.

Also picked up I am Alive which is very, very well done.

First I'd heard of Journey, but it looks quite intriguing.

It was up for game of the year, that was first I'd heard of it myself

Walking Dead actually won. Guess I may give it a shot, eventually

Just got a 360 at xmas so i'm working my way through the Gears Trilogy before giving the halo and fable series a try,

Im really intrigued by journey, I saw a video from some show that showed the gameplay about 6 months ago but couldnt afford an xbox at the time and completely forgot about it till recently but it looks really good :)

Im really intrigued by journey, I saw a video from some show that showed the gameplay about 6 months ago but couldnt afford an xbox at the time and completely forgot about it till recently but it looks really good :)

Unfortunately, Journey isn't on the Xbox - it's playstation only. I haven't played it either, for that reason.

Hopefully they'll collect all of the Walking Dead episodes and put them on a disc eventually. Is Journey the one with the red cape dude going across the desert?

Hopefully they'll collect all of the Walking Dead episodes and put them on a disc eventually. Is Journey the one with the red cape dude going across the desert?

I believe it already is on disc. The game is AWESOME. I planned on going to sleep last night at 10, but ended up staying up until 11:30 because I was hooked into The Walking Dead.

Picked up Walking Dead for free other day so may give that a go if I ever get out of hospital, lol

Anyone play Journey? What's with all the hype?
If you're talking about Journey by Thatgamecompany (which I think you are), I did actually just play it.

I thought it was a pretty cool experience. Definitely not a traditional game, but one that seemed to be driven by curiosity mostly.
For example, you start out in the desert and you see something on a hill. I choose to go up there and see what it was. It's things like that. It was a pretty cool experience. I'm not sure I'll play through it again though... :/

Did a bit of borderlands 2, mark of the ninja, mirrors edge and GTA 4. Of course a bit of TF2 and i started Oblivion. Might do some BL2 or some AC2 soon.

Far Cry 3 is quite fun. That has been getting the majority of my 'gaming' time. Story is fine so far, nothing to write home about but the gameplay is definitely fun. :)

Words with friends lol. But the strange thing is that I suddenly have a feature that I didnt buy from the in-game store

Need for Speed: Most Wanted on 360/Acer Iconia a500 (Yeah... 'Incompatible my rear-end)

EVE Online...

And random single player games.

Back
Top Bottom